bug my server.

Started by Gito Baloch, Jul 06, 2020, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gito Baloch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBkiOnaGho&feature=emb_title

first i thought it was host bug then we shifted the host. still some players facing same issue in new host anyone know about this bug?
please its my humble request you too tell me the fix of this bug. thanks
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

habi

Failed to load model xx for vehicle 296.

I don't know. Did you checked vehicle with id 296. Vehicle id starts with 1 I think.

Eva

Quote from: habi on Jul 06, 2020, 11:36 AMFailed to load model xx for vehicle 296.

I don't know. Did you checked vehicle with id 296. Vehicle id starts with 1 I think.
The problem is some people cant connect to that server, also i cant exept if i connect trough vpn
and its only with a few people...

EnForcer

Same problem i had faced that i cant join VKs
I still cant join Brazil server same issue........

Xmair

Quote from: Eva on Jul 06, 2020, 01:14 PM
Quote from: habi on Jul 06, 2020, 11:36 AMFailed to load model xx for vehicle 296.

The problem is some people cant connect to that server, also i cant exept if i connect trough vpn
There's your answer.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Eva

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 06, 2020, 03:40 PM

There's your answer.
i dont see it, as its not with all players also players that dont use a vpn can join there exept a few can't. question is whats the cause of it.

I noticed a few things when i connect with my isp i am somehow connected (i can see the chat go) (in masterlist i see myself as connected) but in f5 im the only and sais Unknown server. i cant chat myself. Also it doesnt create the server storefolder.

Now i connect with vpn and i can join with no problem.

oh and when i put the servers files manualy in appdata i still cant connect with normal isp

Xmair

Quote from: Eva on Jul 06, 2020, 06:40 PM
Quote from: Xmair on Jul 06, 2020, 03:40 PM

There's your answer.
i dont see it, as its not with all players also players that dont use a vpn can join there exept a few can't. question is whats the cause of it.

I noticed a few things when i connect with my isp i am somehow connected (i can see the chat go) (in masterlist i see myself as connected) but in f5 im the only and sais Unknown server. i cant chat myself. Also it doesnt create the server storefolder.

Now i connect with vpn and i can join with no problem.

oh and when i put the servers files manualy in appdata i still cant connect with normal isp

You're saying the answer yourself again and again, it's either your ISP blocking the IP or it's the server's firewall.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Eva

Then its the servers firewall

habi

May be it's a problem with 8192. Can the server owner change the port for a while and let these players connect?

Gito Baloch

Gito Baloch

did, and nothing changed same problem. now i will chnage port then will tell you.

NicusorN5

My guess is that your ISP is blocking your ports or even using CGNAT (carrier grade NAT, TL;DR doesn't allow open ports).

Gito Baloch

i asked the player that i will change port then you join then he said: "i play 3-4 servers with same port 8192 no bug"

so this is not port issue?

Eva

Quote from: Athanatos on Jul 08, 2020, 07:22 PMMy guess is that your ISP is blocking your ports or even using CGNAT (carrier grade NAT, TL;DR doesn't allow open ports).
i dont think this is relevant, because in that case all players should have this problem wich is not the case.

NicusorN5

Quote from: Eva on Jul 09, 2020, 10:41 AM
Quote from: Athanatos on Jul 08, 2020, 07:22 PMMy guess is that your ISP is blocking your ports or even using CGNAT (carrier grade NAT, TL;DR doesn't allow open ports).
i dont think this is relevant, because in that case all players should have this problem wich is not the case.

Oh fuck me, you're right, I thought he was talking about opening ports for it's server.