bug my server.

Started by Gito Baloch, Jul 06, 2020, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva

Well i had a similar problem in past when my ips changed to ipv6 and the router set to dual stack.(IPv4-mapped IPv6 address). Then i asked profider to change me to ipv4 again. now no problems

habi

the topic 'bug  my server' has become famous now.

anyway, today while joining some turkey server, i noticed "Failed to load vehicle model ..(BAD)." message (twice). But still the files (store files) are downloading... ie. i am not disconnected.

So my point is that perhaps the bug and the message "Failed to load vehicle model..etc" are not related.

Gito Baloch

we changed the port 8192 to 8169 still same issue wth??
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

Gulk

Quote from: Eva on Jul 20, 2020, 12:52 PMWell i had a similar problem in past when my ips changed to ipv6 and the router set to dual stack.(IPv4-mapped IPv6 address). Then i asked profider to change me to ipv4 again. now no problems

yeah DS-Lite etc, I had same thing some years back. It's troublesome. Cable type internet connections.

Eva

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Jul 22, 2020, 03:50 PMwe changed the port 8192 to 8169 still same issue wth??
Still same problem!

Gito Baloch

Quote from: Eva on Jul 23, 2020, 11:21 AM
Quote from: Gitobaloch on Jul 22, 2020, 03:50 PMwe changed the port 8192 to 8169 still same issue wth??
Still same problem!
WTF I will try changing my host to East this time :/
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

Sebastian

Getting custom vehicle loading failure message while the vehicle will still be loaded can be avoided by changing world id of player to some different one than custom vehicle's,  until his first spawn.

Inferno

Quote from: Sebastian on Nov 20, 2020, 10:34 AMGetting custom vehicle loading failure message while the vehicle will still be loaded can be avoided by changing world id of player to some different one than custom vehicle's,  until his first spawn.
thats really helpful. :) thanks
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator