Eva

Re: bug my server.
« Reply #30,  »
Well i had a similar problem in past when my ips changed to ipv6 and the router set to dual stack.(IPv4-mapped IPv6 address). Then i asked profider to change me to ipv4 again. now no problems

habi

« Reply #31,  »
the topic 'bug  my server' has become famous now.

anyway, today while joining some turkey server, i noticed "Failed to load vehicle model ..(BAD)." message (twice). But still the files (store files) are downloading... ie. i am not disconnected.

So my point is that perhaps the bug and the message "Failed to load vehicle model..etc" are not related.

Gitobaloch

« Reply #32,  »
we changed the port 8192 to 8169 still same issue wth??
Developer of Great VFS!

free png image com

Gulk

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • MTA 0.5 Vet / VCMP since 0.1a
« Reply #33,  »
Quote from Eva on July 20th, 01:52 PM
Well i had a similar problem in past when my ips changed to ipv6 and the router set to dual stack.(IPv4-mapped IPv6 address). Then i asked profider to change me to ipv4 again. now no problems
yeah DS-Lite etc, I had same thing some years back. It's troublesome. Cable type internet connections.
MTA 0.5 Server (VCMP) - Discord: https://discord.gg/NRKQYHZ

Eva

Gitobaloch

Developer of Great VFS!

free png image com

Sebastian

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Something like this: hga hga hga
« Reply #36,  »
Getting custom vehicle loading failure message while the vehicle will still be loaded can be avoided by changing world id of player to some different one than custom vehicle's,  until his first spawn.

Inferno

« Reply #37,  »
Quote from Sebastian on November 20th, 10:34 AM
Getting custom vehicle loading failure message while the vehicle will still be loaded can be avoided by changing world id of player to some different one than custom vehicle's,  until his first spawn.
thats really helpful. :) thanks
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator