I need vehicle Part ID code

Started by Chicken, Jul 31, 2020, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken

Help Me Find Vehicle Part ID code

SHy^

Sebastian

I think he is talking about the parts that can be damaged,  like doors,  wheels,  window,  etc.

If im not wrong,  they were starting with id 0 and ending with 9, with a status from 0 to 3.
For a proper testing,  choose a car which has trunk,  4 doors.
You can test it with some function called "vehicle. SetPart( part ID,  status ID) " or something like that

Chicken

Quote from: Sebastian on Jul 31, 2020, 08:53 PMI think he is talking about the parts that can be damaged,  like doors,  wheels,  window,  etc.

If im not wrong,  they were starting with id 0 and ending with 9, with a status from 0 to 3.
You can test it with some function called "vehicle. SetPart( part ID,  status ID) " or something like that
wiki is down now, I can't find the ID for the part of the vehicle,Do you have these ID References?

Chicken

Quote from: Sebastian on Jul 31, 2020, 08:53 PMI think he is talking about the parts that can be damaged,  like doors,  wheels,  window,  etc.

Yes, just like you think

Chicken

Quote from: Chicken on Aug 01, 2020, 04:12 AM

wiki is down now, I can't find the ID for the part of the vehicle,Do you have these ID References?
But you didn't mention the wheel part ID

SHy^

Official wiki is down, use Thijn's mirror:
wiki.thijn.ovh

Chicken

Quote from: SHy^ on Aug 01, 2020, 04:51 AMOfficial wiki is down, use Thijn's mirror:
wiki.thijn.ovh
This wiki is lose some important content

Gulk

You can attempt to use the Java server and do it like this:

Taken from https://bitbucket.org/maxorator/vcmp-java-plugin-base/src/a57e2815608ee04d9abfb0c10348409772e9aee6/demo/src/main/com/maxorator/vcmp/java/mode/OtherCommands.java?at=default
    @Command
    public void breakCar(Player player, Vehicle vehicle) {
        VehicleDamage damage = vehicle.getDamage();
        damage.setDoorStatus(VehicleDamage.Door.Bonnet, VehicleDamage.DoorStatus.Flapping);
        damage.setTyreStatus(VehicleDamage.Tyre.LeftRear, VehicleDamage.TyreStatus.Flat);
        damage.setPanelStatus(VehicleDamage.Panel.Windscreen, VehicleDamage.PanelStatus.Damaged);
        vehicle.setDamage(damage);

server.sendClientMessage(player, COLOUR_YELLOWISH, "Broke that car.");
    }

IDE also will make helpful suggestions as you type, If you didn't know:

KrOoB_