[MAP]unique mansion

Started by nomi, Jun 08, 2015, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomi

Hi guys today i created a simple mansion but its very unique for beginners i know its easy but it is for beginners
Instructions:
1:- copy the code and paste it in notepad
2:- save the file with .xml format
3:-put it in script/store/maps
4:- enjoy

here is link for code

http://pastebin.com/vDvDQX3c
Credits : Me
screenshot

Thijn

Sebastian

It is a really big difference. Players may like it. :)

EDIT:
After test, I realized that you didn't hide any old model, like that light_pink fence, vegetation, etc.
Also, you forgot to remove the objects that are added by game, by default.
I knew where you started to build, because you didn't name your added objects. :)

This is how it is actually looking:

Thijn

Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 09, 2015, 04:29 AMwell i test it its not place in it place
BTW
You need to improve a lot
Why do you always have to insult someone for their work, which I'm sure would be impossible for you to do?
The fact you didn't get it working says more about you, then this map. Please remember that when you next insult someone and get banned for it.

nomi

thanks more maps coming soon

DizzasTeR

Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 09, 2015, 07:40 AM...un-identified language.....God How Much Mads Are in the world of VCMP

So true D:

Quote from: nomi on Jun 09, 2015, 09:37 AMthanks more maps coming soon

You have some great ideas! Keep up the good work ;)

MacTavish

Dont know why it smells like he'd just ported singleplayer map to 0.4MP map, because if created that map then why only in his screenshot the other trees and object is hidden but in seby's screenshot they are there

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Sebastian

Quote from: Beztone on Jun 09, 2015, 12:31 PMDont know why it smells like he'd just ported singleplayer map to 0.4MP map, because if created that map then why only in his screenshot the other trees and object is hidden but in seby's screenshot they are there

Don't know if he created it or not, but I can say this: it's developer used a map editor to create that, and via it also removed the vegetation, the light pink fence, and placed everything where he wanted.
When he ported it to vc:mp, he forgot to HideMapObjects.

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Stormeus

I'm fine with straight map conversions as long as the proper object hiding is done and credit is given where it's due. Unfortunately this is not one of those instances.

Sebastian

OFF-TOPIC:
* sseebbyy wonders why there is no Map Showroom

Stormeus

Quote from: sseebbyy on Jun 10, 2015, 01:03 PMOFF-TOPIC:
* sseebbyy wonders why there is no Map Showroom

Haven't had too many maps yet. I will get around to it when I get home since this seems to be a thing now.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 09, 2015, 05:42 AM
Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 09, 2015, 04:29 AMwell i test it its not place in it place
BTW
You need to improve a lot
Why do you always have to insult someone for their work, which I'm sure would be impossible for you to do?
The fact you didn't get it working says more about you, then this map. Please remember that when you next insult someone and get banned for it.
*Uhem* Excuse me, but I am here to clarify that the word "then" is usually confused with "than", and that they are homophones. "then" is used to denote something happening after, and "than" is used for comparisons. By comparisons I mean like "The fact that you didn't get it working says more about you, than this map". Hope that you will understand and will not confuse them again!

DizzasTeR

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jun 10, 2015, 03:25 PM*Uhem* Excuse me, but I am here to clarify that the word "then" is usually confused with "than", and that they are homophones. "then" is used to denote something happening after, and "than" is used for comparisons. By comparisons I mean like "The fact that you didn't get it working says more about you, than this map". Hope that you will understand and will not confuse them again!

Humans can make mistakes, and why bother since you already understood what he meant to say.

Thijn

*Uhem* I believe my English is more understandable than some other people on this forum.