[GAMEMODE]DeathMatch v1.1

Started by UncleRus, Aug 18, 2020, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHy^

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 23, 2020, 05:54 PM
Quote from: habi on Dec 23, 2020, 08:51 AMYou may not pass 'player' to functions.

GetInfo(player) change to GetInfo(player. ID)

because by the time it reaches function,  the player might disconnected and error happens
As far as I know, the server is single threaded and it's not going to release the player's information until your onPlayerPart event is completed.

:edit: I just took a look at the script, there's no "UniqueID" member in the PlayerClass, you need to add it manually. Though there seem to be a ton of other issues in the script and I personally wouldn't recommend using this :/
True, the script is more than 85% copy pastable of snippets released in forum and seems to be roughly made/modified.

UncleRus

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 23, 2020, 05:54 PM
Quote from: habi on Dec 23, 2020, 08:51 AMYou may not pass 'player' to functions.

GetInfo(player) change to GetInfo(player. ID)

because by the time it reaches function,  the player might disconnected and error happens
As far as I know, the server is single threaded and it's not going to release the player's information until your onPlayerPart event is completed.

:edit: I just took a look at the script, there's no "UniqueID" member in the PlayerClass, you need to add it manually. Though there seem to be a ton of other issues in the script and I personally wouldn't recommend using this :/
do your project "I do not recommend this script" but I do not care at all! for me it is to gain experience and do it better for others
I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem