Gitobaloch

Server Report
«  »Last edited
All the vcmp players do not enter in these servers: [1- (222.187.224.15:8199)] [2- (222.187.224.15:8198)] [3-(222.187.224.15:8194)]
[4 - (222.187.224.15:8194)] [5- (222.187.224.15:8196)] because when i enter in server my pc doesn't want to boot again and rebooting him self after seeing windows logo and i had to get off the cables and set them so do not enter it.

it's my  reqeust to  vcmp heads to remove the servers from masterlist as fast as you can.

Regards gito :v
Developer of Great VFS!

free png image com

habi

Re: Server Report
« Reply #1,  »
i will investigate from my part.

Athanatos

• sin^2(x)+cos^2(x) = 1
« Reply #2,  »
I'll try using my older PC myself.
Infected City Survival Main Dev

habi

« Reply #3,  »
Well, i went into one of the servers and there was about 30 players name with ping 1. may be the high traffic stucked your pc.

Gitobaloch

Developer of Great VFS!

free png image com

gtacheng

« Reply #5,  »
Hello, I'm sorry to let you see this. This is my server. If you don't want to see it, I can hide my server for yourself, but others can still see it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Shy

• Don't dare to mess
« Reply #6,  »
Quote from gtacheng on September 6th, 01:19 PM
Hello, I'm sorry to let you see this. This is my server. If you don't want to see it, I can hide my server for yourself, but others can still see it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience
Sorry if it's a little off topic, how can you hide the server from a specific person? Afaik, there's one and only way is prohibiting the person from joining(ban).

gtacheng

« Reply #7,  »
Yes, block him from the server

Athanatos

• sin^2(x)+cos^2(x) = 1
« Reply #8,  »
Quote from gtacheng on September 6th, 01:19 PM
Well, case closed.
Infected City Survival Main Dev