kalee_khan

Internet Problems
«  »
Sice I Started playing vcmp i didnt faced on how my internet usage is but some days ago I had 1gb data in my mobile,i thought why not play vcmp of that data as I started little (little whitey) then after some time 30/35 miutes i received a message that you data has been used.so i thoungt that time that how i was playing vcmp in my first days??? IDK how i subscribed offers of 300/-.and used.so the problem is that how can i reduce that data usage of vcmp???it takes too much data (in my pc).If you have solve.plz reply as soon as possible else i will be destroyd by losing money in love of vcmp ;D >:( :( :o 8) :-* :'(

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
Re: Internet Problems
« Reply #1,  »
Set your connection type as metered to prevent some applications to consume data freely.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

kalee_khan

« Reply #2,  »Last edited
Quote from Xmair on November 26th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Set your connection type as metered to prevent some applications to consume data freely.
I did'nt understand your means exactly.can you tell me how to do that, i watched videos on youtube but they are on on win 10 and im using win 7

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #3,  »
Quote from kalee_khan on November 27th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Quote from Xmair on November 26th, 2020, 04:05 PM
I did'nt understand your means exactly.can you tell me how to do that, i watched videos on youtube but they are on on win 7 and im using win 7
I'm sorry, what? The tutorials are for Windows 7 and you are using Windows 7, what's the issue then?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Spiller

• Designer
« Reply #4,  »
Quote from Xmair on November 27th, 2020, 12:03 PM
I'm sorry, what? The tutorials are for Windows 7 and you are using Windows 7, what's the issue then?
Think he meant the tutorials are meant for Windows 10 (because that's where Metered Connection was introduced and needed).

If you are on Windows 7, you don't have metered connection option because you don't need such.
Close any background apps, uninstall any unwanted programs and make you sure disable Windows' updates. VCMP should not consume much data except downloading files (which is still, not much).

habi

« Reply #5,  »
There is a tool called Rakke's Broadband usage meter. I don't remember the name correctly. You can google it. It shows exact amount. It is for win 7.

kalee_khan

« Reply #6,  »
Quote from habi on November 28th, 2020, 11:45 AM
There is a tool called Rakke's Broadband usage meter. I don't remember the name correctly. You can google it. It shows exact amount. It is for win 7.
yes,it is
"Broadband Usage Meter." I have been downloaded it.