KingOfVC present: The End of Journey Collection

KingOfVC

[13:51] <&RastySpoon> [10] =RKr=HearTz_Hz: MOL and gre and for noobs like imkiki

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Inferno

Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator

KX

Rupinder

Vice City Servers
https://bit.ly/2Uw2usM

SHy^

• Don't dare to mess

Rupinder

Re: KingOfVC present: The End of Journey Collection
« Reply #6,  »
Quote from SHy^ on December 9th, 2020, 07:06 AM
Quote from Rupinder on December 9th, 2020, 06:48 AM

two error??
Please, we don't want to help you with such errors. It's written in clearly different plugin (SqMod). Find the plugin in forum and don't speak in the topic :)

This is a big release!
notice from one month this forum full with retards scripters  who think they are only best in scripting  saw some videos on youtube about vcmp and join this community wrong decision
Vice City Servers
https://bit.ly/2Uw2usM

DizzasTeR

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Infinite loops defy infinity by overflowing memory
« Reply #7,  »
Quote from Rupinder on December 9th, 2020, 07:19 AM
notice from one month this forum full with retards scripters  who think they are only best in scripting  saw some videos on youtube about vcmp and join this community wrong decision
Don't worry, its common around here. The problem you're facing is because you're trying to use these scripts with the official squirrel plugin. These scripts are made using a community made custom plugin which is called SqMod. You can find it on the forum (Check community projects category) however its going to be quite difficult if you don't have prior knowledge in scripting and server setups.

Athanatos

• F = d(mv)/dx

SHy^

• Don't dare to mess
« Reply #9,  »
Quote from Rupinder on December 9th, 2020, 07:19 AM
Quote from SHy^ on December 9th, 2020, 07:06 AM
Quote from Rupinder on December 9th, 2020, 06:48 AM

two error??
Please, we don't want to help you with such errors. It's written in clearly different plugin (SqMod). Find the plugin in forum and don't speak in the topic :)

This is a big release!
You should have read Readme.md before using the scripts atleast.(https://github.com/KingOfVC/Rob-The-Vehicle-v3#addition-information)
Either way, download SqMod from here:
https://discord.com/channels/327851685143904258/458594769149362186/782268717660635156

Spiller

• Designer
« Reply #10,  »
I'd request everyone, you can do whatever you want with the RTV script but hosting it in the public will not be condoned.

Also, I'm not only concerned about RTV here, hosting a server running any of those scripts as your "own server" will be completely inane since developers / owners from all three servers are still active.

Highlighting RTV, the server was lead by ELK and Kiki (+ SahiL and Rest in the past, Rest was the creator of this gamemode who gave part to Kiki and Sahil). Rest and ELK still retain ownership, kiki was kicked out.

The maps in store folder are creativities of ELK, Aegon, Vefflex, Fortune and me. The GUI sprites were created by me. The domain which used to host RTV is now under the management of me, ELK and 74zZ.

Kiki might be the owner of the script, not the gamemode, or the maps / GUIs.

RTV is being rescripted and has already surfaced in the masterlist (locked as of now) a long time ago..

So I'd request everyone to behave like adults and not waste their time and/or of the said developers by doing something really stupid.

Regards.

Darkninja

UncleRus

I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem

Sebastian

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Something like this: hga hga hga

UncleRus

I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem