EAD staff are back again presenting to you Season Three of EAD League 2021!
The event that everyone was waiting for to go out there and rock the battlefields with their clan mates!
If you haven't heard about it before, Let's see how it works:
- Gather your squad and make a team application here.
- There's a certain amount of rounds to be decided as soon as the teams are decided, in which each team plays one match/round and they don't have to play their matches in order.
- Each team picks 2 bases from the base list. These bases will stay with them till the league ends.
- No teams can pick similar bases.
- The matches are usually 5 v 5, except if both teams agree to play with less than 5, that's okay too.
- Four bases for each match, with a total of 8 rounds.
- Team applications has specific requirements this year, Please check it out here before applying.
- We're very strict about rules, so make sure you check them in the Rules & Regulations.
If you'd like to be part of the staff, Apply as a referee here.!
It's as simple as that. Further information can be found here.
Click here to join EAD League discord
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here and the staff will answer you shortly.
Have a nice one folks, We will be waiting for you.