Xmair's VCMP Launcher

Started by Xmair, Mar 19, 2021, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xmair

Xmair's VCMP Launcher

Over the course of a past few months, I had been trying to dive into the C# world. Therefore, I started developing a VCMP Launcher for practice purposes.

Screenshots

Features

Below is a list of features that distinguish it from other VCMP browsers:
  • Discord Rich Presence
  • VCMP Config Editor
  • Random Nicks

Download

Click here to download the browser. Beware that you need .NET Framework 4.5 in order to run this browser, which means Windows XP is not supported.

You may get prompted by your anti virus to remove this program as it contains a virus. Frankly speaking, I have no idea why this launcher is being tagged as a virus. I am willing to send a beta tester/developer the source code if needed.

Discord

All the bug reports and feedbacks are to be handled at the Discord server. Click here to join.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MEGAMIND

nice look and feel, just used it

NicusorN5

Xmair

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Mar 19, 2021, 01:56 PMnice look and feel, just used it
Thanks for the feedback.

PS: I am unable to reply to your private messages, it says you have blocked my messages XD

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Xmair on Mar 19, 2021, 02:17 PM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on Mar 19, 2021, 01:56 PMnice look and feel, just used it
Thanks for the feedback.

PS: I am unable to reply to your private messages, it says you have blocked my messages XD
ill discord pm u hold on

Shafin

Nice browser brother! The future of vcmp..

shaddam17

I tested with the steam version, its working perfectly. My only suggestion for now is the option to list the servers by clicking on the name, ping or players (like on the official browser)

Xmair

Quote from: shaddam17 on Apr 03, 2021, 08:19 PMI tested with the steam version, its working perfectly. My only suggestion for now is the option to list the servers by clicking on the name, ping or players (like on the official browser)
There's a sort button for that.

Credits to Boystang!

MRSK143

Quote from: Xmair on Apr 04, 2021, 06:56 AM
Quote from: shaddam17 on Apr 03, 2021, 08:19 PMI tested with the steam version, its working perfectly. My only suggestion for now is the option to list the servers by clicking on the name, ping or players (like on the official browser)
There's a sort button for that.

Buddy I Need Help From You Do You Had Discord Or FB INSta anything Plz Tell Me
@mR_Sk@

Waluta

M4Goku

its crashing help me and plz verify me on discord.

Xmair

Quote from: M4Goku on Jul 14, 2022, 02:44 PMits crashing help me and plz verify me on discord.
skill issue

Credits to Boystang!

Emi

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 15, 2022, 12:02 PM
Quote from: M4Goku on Jul 14, 2022, 02:44 PMits crashing help me and plz verify me on discord.
skill issue
XD.. Bro Xmair it works perfectly don't worry.
https://nwc.vcmp.net
NWC Developer
Hunter DM Developer
XE | European Moderator

shaddam17

The link is down :( Did anybody saved the installer?