Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
Xmair's VCMP Launcher
«  »Last edited
Xmair's VCMP Launcher

Over the course of a past few months, I had been trying to dive into the C# world. Therefore, I started developing a VCMP Launcher for practice purposes.

Screenshots

Features

Below is a list of features that distinguish it from other VCMP browsers:
  • Discord Rich Presence
  • VCMP Config Editor
  • Random Nicks

Download

Click here to download the browser. Beware that you need .NET Framework 4.5 in order to run this browser, which means Windows XP is not supported.

You may get prompted by your anti virus to remove this program as it contains a virus. Frankly speaking, I have no idea why this launcher is being tagged as a virus. I am willing to send a beta tester/developer the source code if needed.

Discord

All the bug reports and feedbacks are to be handled at the Discord server. Click here to join.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MEGAMIND

• Developer of Webnet Official

Athanatos

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
Re: Xmair's VCMP Launcher
« Reply #3,  »
Quote from MEGAMIND on March 19th, 01:56 PM
nice look and feel, just used it
Thanks for the feedback.

PS: I am unable to reply to your private messages, it says you have blocked my messages XD

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MEGAMIND

• Developer of Webnet Official

Shafin

shaddam17

« Reply #6,  »
I tested with the steam version, its working perfectly. My only suggestion for now is the option to list the servers by clicking on the name, ping or players (like on the official browser)

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #7,  »
Quote from shaddam17 on April 3rd, 09:19 PM
I tested with the steam version, its working perfectly. My only suggestion for now is the option to list the servers by clicking on the name, ping or players (like on the official browser)
There's a sort button for that.

Credits to Boystang!

MRSK143

« Reply #8,  »
Quote from Xmair on April 4th, 07:56 AM
Quote from shaddam17 on April 3rd, 09:19 PM
There's a sort button for that.
Buddy I Need Help From You Do You Had Discord Or FB INSta anything Plz Tell Me

Waluta