How to hide the message

Started by Mohamed Boubekri, Mar 19, 2021, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohamed Boubekri

Need help about deleting that thing
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

Xmair

You will have to disable the default class system used by VCMP through SetUseClasses(false) and create your own class system.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Mohamed Boubekri

I have deleted class from server.conf
and i have install a new class you can see the code below:
function onScriptLoad()
{
SetUseClasses(true);
AddClass(0,RGB(119,136,152),1,Vector(-657.076294,762.287720,11.599755),2.281145,0,0,17,272,19,120);
AddClass(6,RGB(99,149,236),96,Vector(-379.328278,-593.527954,10.362345),3.275983006,0,0,23,272,31,850);
SetSpawnPlayerPos(Vector(-1000.0,185.5,11.43));
SetSpawnCameraPos(Vector(-1000.0,191.5,12.0));
SetSpawnCameraLook(Vector(-1000.0,185.5,11.5));
}
The new class is loaded successfully. but the message is still appearing. @Xmair

Mohamed Boubekri

Currently, I think the problem is in plugins.

NicusorN5

That's not what he meant. He wanted to say DISABLING classes at all. Not the XML plugin classes.

And no, the issue is not the plugins. The text is in the VC:MP client itself.

Xmair clearly told you to disable classes by using SetUseClasses(false). You used true as parameter. Therefore classes are still enabled.

By making a custom class system, Xmair clearly said that you should write client-side code to handle the input and then send packets back and forth to change the `class` selection.

Yes, you need to do this the hard way. You have to hardcode the class system again.

Alternatively, you can patch VC:MP's client DLL to remove that text.

Xmair

Quote from: Athanatos on Mar 20, 2021, 01:27 PMThat's not what he meant. He wanted to say DISABLING classes at all. Not the XML plugin classes.

Xmair clearly told you to disable classes by using SetUseClasses(false). You used true as parameter. Therefore classes are still enabled.

By making a custom class system, Xmair clearly said that you should write client-side code to handle the input and then send packets back and forth to change the `class` selection.

Yes, you need to do this the hard way. You have to hardcode the class system again.

Below is an implementation of custom classes created by DizzasTeR. You will have to port it to the official plugin as it is written in SqMod. It's enough for a basic idea though.

https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=7600.0

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Mohamed Boubekri

Quote from: Athanatos on Mar 20, 2021, 01:27 PMThat's not what he meant. He wanted to say DISABLING classes at all. Not the XML plugin classes.

Already use false SetUseClasses(false) But the class its not working at all
Please show us the code which you told in client side. @Athanatos

NicusorN5

I don't have any code. I just told you the general set of steps needed to implement a custom class system.

Also Xmair posted this custom class system made in SqMod. You'll need to convert it to the official plugin. ?topic=7600.0

Xmair

Quote from: We3da on Mar 20, 2021, 01:33 PM

Already use false SetUseClasses(false) But the class its not working at all

The classes are not supposed to work if you disable that setting, you must implement your own system.

Credits to Boystang!

Mohamed Boubekri

Well, I'll make a change. Thanks for the help.

InFIdeL

Quote from: Xmair on Mar 19, 2021, 08:45 PMYou will have to disable the default class system used by VCMP through SetUseClasses(false) and create your own class system.
It still occures even when you disable the default class system too
https://ibb.co/qFZC3z7
I'm Kai

Mohamed Boubekri

Hey everyone, i have seen the post of @DizzasTeR: https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=7600.0
but he told us something that i dosen't understand it
"You can place this code inside a spawnselector.nut file and just load it from sqmod.ini as Compile"
I hadn't understand how i can load .nut file from sqmod.ini as compile.

Mohamed Boubekri

habi

I will help but do not have computer atm. Let me reach home

PS: Did tou tried SetCinematicBorder(true) ?

Mohamed Boubekri

Quote from: habi on Aug 11, 2023, 03:39 PMI will help but do not have computer atm. Let me reach home

PS: Did tou tried SetCinematicBorder(true) ?
Hey, thank you for your reply, no i didn't try that & i don't think its represent the problem.
Xmair told me that i need to make my own class system to skip THE MESSAGE.
I have seen DizzasTeR Class system but i hadn't understand somethings like that:-
Quote from: Mohamed Boubekri on Jul 15, 2023, 07:35 PMHey everyone, i have seen the post of @DizzasTeR: https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=7600.0
but he told us something that i dosen't understand it
"You can place this code inside a spawnselector.nut file and just load it from sqmod.ini as Compile"