Problem with some objects

Started by SexAppeal, Jul 01, 2021, 06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SexAppeal

I have always had this problem when adding custom objects on my server, I do not understand why this happens and what generates it.

SexAppeal

Quote from: SexAppeal on Jul 01, 2021, 06:31 AMI have always had this problem when adding custom objects on my server, I do not understand why this happens and what generates it.
Taking into account that I have already added the documentation and the files in their specified format for the object.

Sebastian

can you share the files ? or, at least the objects.xml code. Maybe you forgot to add somethin'

Spiller

/setconfig game_showdebug 1

Use that and then enter the server, it should give you an idea about what is wrong.

SexAppeal

Quote from: Sebastian on Jul 01, 2021, 05:50 PMcan you share the files ? or, at least the objects.xml code. Maybe you forgot to add somethin'
I used the command that Spiller gave me and I found 2 errors; The first has to do with textures (I solved that by changing the format from SA to VC), but here the real problem comes from the collision (it should be noted that the object I take is for San Andreas but I tried to convert it to VC) .

SexAppeal

Quote from: Spiller on Jul 02, 2021, 03:34 AM/setconfig game_showdebug 1

Use that and then enter the server, it should give you an idea about what is wrong.
The command was of great help, I was able to discover that the problem comes from the .col file, below I will show a screenshot of what happens.

SexAppeal

"the collision has over 12000 triangles"

SexAppeal

Quote from: SexAppeal on Jul 03, 2021, 08:48 PM"the collision has over 12000 triangles"
I tried to match the collision with the dff using the CollEditor2 program, but it throws an error: "Stream Read Error".

SexAppeal

It seems that I fix the problem with the collision by changing it from COL3 to COL1. Many thanks friends. @solved