Bitter TRUTH about BRL Server!

Started by Anonymous, Jul 09, 2021, 09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dont ban me from here or delete this Post, Its a humble request.

I don't know its allowed to post here or not, but this related to VCMP so i thought i would share my Experience with you all!
So long time back, in 2018 i joined BRL server and it was alot of fun there to play, after that i only started playing there only, LEFT ALL SERVERS, and it was Brazilian Server so 95% of them are Brazilians, there was few players worldwide including me, and there were some players(Staff included) started hating me without any reason, i grow very fast in the server maybe thats the reason(still dont know the real reason) and one day, i was In-Active for 7days, When i came back and joined the server, i got to know that they reseted my Account!(Server rules says that your belongings will be reseted when you are 15days inactive). I talked to admin, All different Admins were accusing differently, One was saying, you caught Hacking with your cousin, some was saying you reset evade and etc, NO ONE DID A REAL REASON FOR BAN. After that i was blackout, then I talked to manager and he said we can only refund you, so i was okay, he refunded me and all sorted, Now, Again happened, I got resetted when i was Inactive for 8days saying that, Evading for Saving your belongings, from past month, Server IP got changed 3times, so i always want to download Full 150+files and i was using VPN bcoz of connection. It was like hell to download, now when today i joined(I didn't loggined and after downloading files i wanted to go outside so thought that will play after that) i didnt logged in bcoz i thought if i logged in and the leave it will be evade, so i thought, its not better, after 30-35mins, when i joined, i was seeing that i got reseted and giving same excuse for evading for resetting. Manager wasn't listening to me, He told me Straight foward that It was my decision and i did what i think it was.
He told me that RULES ARE VERY STRICT FOR ALL PLAYERS, and interesting thing THE OWNER of the Server is Inactive for 24days+ xdddd(not mocking but when rules are for everyone as they said) I know its Owner of the server but still, when Owner is Inactive, how can you tell players to not to inactive!
Last but not the least, THEY KICKED ME FROM THERE DISCORD SERVER(REASON WAS I WAS INACTIVE) and interesting thing, we can only apply Inactive Application on Discord, Now you tell me, when they kicked me from their discord server, how can i apply for Inactive??
As you know im not from Brazil, we have different time zone, when there's night, here's Days, so when i playing on server, usually on Night and server was empty(thats not my fault i was still playing)
My paper will be starting from 24July till 15Aug, so i thought i will make an Inactive Application in this these(but now i dont need to, they already helped me by resetting my account xD)
Manager already told me that if i talked with any other of the staff, he will permanently banned my account, so Im posting here with you all, I THINK, its an end for me as they will ban my account permanently, but i dont have any regrets, bcoz i already told my truth to you all, THAT SERVER IS ONLY FOR BRAZILIAN NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE(im not disrespecting Brazilian but im telling you the truth about that server)
That was IT now, Told all the truth, i dont need anything now, as i already have no feelings anymore, so Best of luck!
Sorry if i hurt someone!
Now I don't have to take my name, they already got me now

Gito Baloch

I don't think any one will see this post i recommend you go and write this on vu forum thats more active then this forum sadly.
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

NicusorN5

Quote, THAT SERVER IS ONLY FOR BRAZILIAN NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEECISMâ„¢

Anonymous

Quote from: Athanatos on Jul 11, 2021, 03:06 PM
Quote, THAT SERVER IS ONLY FOR BRAZILIAN NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEECISMâ„¢
Its not about racism! Im just splitting facts, shared my personal experienced, this is not the first time im facing issues.. xDD

NicusorN5

Quote from: Anonymous on Jul 17, 2021, 05:47 PMIts not about racism! Im just splitting facts, shared my personal experienced, this is not the first time im facing issues.. xDD
Do you realise that was a shitpost?

Anonymous

Quote from: Athanatos on Jul 17, 2021, 08:36 PM
Quote from: Anonymous on Jul 17, 2021, 05:47 PMIts not about racism! Im just splitting facts, shared my personal experienced, this is not the first time im facing issues.. xDD
Do you realise that was a shitpost?
Yes i know and i dont even care about that, i just feel good now, you better be happy that you never experienced that, playing in the server for 2yrs+ and suddenly wiped all my hard working into pieces is another level of satisfaction! ;D :D
And to be very honest, Speaking Truth is always a SHIT.

NicusorN5

I played there for a long time (since 2016). Got my stats wiped out like 5 times, and I'm perma banned because I let a IRL friend use hacks on my account XD

Anonymous

Quote from: Athanatos on Jul 18, 2021, 01:52 PMI played there for a long time (since 2016). Got my stats wiped out like 5 times, and I'm not perma banned because I let a IRL friend use hacks on my account XD

Ohhhh xD
But your stats wiped out bcoz of your friend, in my case, there was no such reason XDD

BRL Server/Staff

Quote from: Anonymous on Jul 09, 2021, 09:38 AMDont ban me from here or delete this Post, Its a humble request.

I don't know its allowed to post here or not, but this related to VCMP so i thought i would share my Experience with you all!
So long time back, in 2018 i joined BRL server and it was alot of fun there to play, after that i only started playing there only, LEFT ALL SERVERS, and it was Brazilian Server so 95% of them are Brazilians, there was few players worldwide including me, and there were some players(Staff included) started hating me without any reason, i grow very fast in the server maybe thats the reason(still dont know the real reason) and one day, i was In-Active for 7days, When i came back and joined the server, i got to know that they reseted my Account!(Server rules says that your belongings will be reseted when you are 15days inactive). I talked to admin, All different Admins were accusing differently, One was saying, you caught Hacking with your cousin, some was saying you reset evade and etc, NO ONE DID A REAL REASON FOR BAN. After that i was blackout, then I talked to manager and he said we can only refund you, so i was okay, he refunded me and all sorted, Now, Again happened, I got resetted when i was Inactive for 8days saying that, Evading for Saving your belongings, from past month, Server IP got changed 3times, so i always want to download Full 150+files and i was using VPN bcoz of connection. It was like hell to download, now when today i joined(I didn't loggined and after downloading files i wanted to go outside so thought that will play after that) i didnt logged in bcoz i thought if i logged in and the leave it will be evade, so i thought, its not better, after 30-35mins, when i joined, i was seeing that i got reseted and giving same excuse for evading for resetting. Manager wasn't listening to me, He told me Straight foward that It was my decision and i did what i think it was.
He told me that RULES ARE VERY STRICT FOR ALL PLAYERS, and interesting thing THE OWNER of the Server is Inactive for 24days+ xdddd(not mocking but when rules are for everyone as they said) I know its Owner of the server but still, when Owner is Inactive, how can you tell players to not to inactive!
Last but not the least, THEY KICKED ME FROM THERE DISCORD SERVER(REASON WAS I WAS INACTIVE) and interesting thing, we can only apply Inactive Application on Discord, Now you tell me, when they kicked me from their discord server, how can i apply for Inactive??
As you know im not from Brazil, we have different time zone, when there's night, here's Days, so when i playing on server, usually on Night and server was empty(thats not my fault i was still playing)
My paper will be starting from 24July till 15Aug, so i thought i will make an Inactive Application in this these(but now i dont need to, they already helped me by resetting my account xD)
Manager already told me that if i talked with any other of the staff, he will permanently banned my account, so Im posting here with you all, I THINK, its an end for me as they will ban my account permanently, but i dont have any regrets, bcoz i already told my truth to you all, THAT SERVER IS ONLY FOR BRAZILIAN NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE(im not disrespecting Brazilian but im telling you the truth about that server)
That was IT now, Told all the truth, i dont need anything now, as i already have no feelings anymore, so Best of luck!
Sorry if i hurt someone!
Now I don't have to take my name, they already got me now
Everything that is written here is a lie. This person who comes here to post shit and lies about our server is called: JerrY. and he just broke the rules we have on the server and came here angry to exaggerate and post lies to dirty our space. This person's account was permanently banned from the server, as well as who replied to this post: Athanatos, you are both banned for breaking the rules we have here, as you are toxic people and are not welcome in our community. Unlike many other clans and servers in the VCMP community, we choose not to have toxic people playing in our community.

And we want to clarify that the percentage of Brazilians who play on the server is less than 5%, we have more people from Latin America, Europe and not only from Brazil, this is a lie from who created this publication called JerrY. to be racist and defame our origin of server creation.

We want to make it clear that both people are banned on our server and they are just saying shit for no reason, as you will see below:

(Tug) (~BRL): !baninfo JerrY.
(Tug) =========== BAN Information ===========
(Tug) Admin Banned: BRL
(Tug) Motive: Talking trash and lying about the BRL community/server (players, staff and rules: https://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?;topic=8609.0;PHPSESSID=3memjjpflt5jctreo4jlatg073). Learn to respect and not cry. Toxic person and inmature.
(Tug) Date: 10/07/2021 - 14:23:53
(Tug) Expire in: Never.

(Tug) (~BRL): !baninfo Athanatos
(Tug) =========== BAN Information ===========
(Tug) Admin Banned: BRL
(Tug) Motive: Player Toxic
(Tug) Date: 15/01/2020 - 02:20:34
(Tug) Expire in: Never.

For years we have been one of the most active servers in this community and we deserve more respect, cordiality and above all respect for the origin of our creation. We seek an environment of fun, peace and tranquility without any toxic player bothering there and the Staff is in charge of applying the rules that we have here duly as it happened in this case. We will not reply to this post again, we have only come to clarify the TRUTH of the facts and we will not allow defamation from an anonymous account as happened here with this person named JerrY. and her interlocutor Athanatos. Thank you VCMP community!

#RESPECT

NicusorN5

I just talked about my own experience there. If you don't believe me or anything, well should I even care at all? I remember my stats being wiped about for 5 times because either of the bans or the inactivity.

Worth mentioning I didn't `talk shit` about you guys or anything. I just talked about what happened with my account there and how I  got banned. I don't see anything that attacks your staff/moderation team in any way.... I didn't even further add points to JerrY's arguments or claims.

Also banned for being toxic? Huh... God knows what Angelo22 did there when he played on my computer lmao. You might say this is an excuse, and guess what : why would I bother pushing that argument since proof is compeletly missing? Or maybe my memory is lying to me and I maybe shittalked players there? I don't remember anymore honestly... Damn, I need some memory pills or something.

You guys literally made an account called BRL Staff. That's..... weird.... And you won't ever reply back? Huh, that's even more interesting... It's like you guys threw in an argument and you don't want to further prove it because you're afraid? That's a assumption though.

And if you ask me JerrY's post does sound indeed like an exaggeration.

BRL Server/Staff

Quote from: Athanatos on Aug 01, 2021, 10:07 AMI just talked about my own experience there. If you don't believe me or anything, well should I even care at all? I remember my stats being wiped about for 5 times because either of the bans or the inactivity.

Worth mentioning I didn't `talk shit` about you guys or anything. I just talked about what happened with my account there and how I  got banned. I don't see anything that attacks your staff/moderation team in any way.... I didn't even further add points to JerrY's arguments or claims.

Also banned for being toxic? Huh... God knows what Angelo22 did there when he played on my computer lmao. You might say this is an excuse, and guess what : why would I bother pushing that argument since proof is compeletly missing? Or maybe my memory is lying to me and I maybe shittalked players there? I don't remember anymore honestly... Damn, I need some memory pills or something.

You guys literally made an account called BRL Staff. That's..... weird.... And you won't ever reply back? Huh, that's even more interesting... It's like you guys threw in an argument and you don't want to further prove it because you're afraid? That's a assumption though.

And if you ask me JerrY's post does sound indeed like an exaggeration.
We are not afraid, we just don't like the stupid dramas and lies that are always a big topic for many people in this community. We are not looking for that, we are just clarifying the truth about what happened to JerrY. And in your case too (even if you do not remember it), but it is not an important issue as you have commented, but we want to clarify each situation, it is our duty, we handle ourselves with rules and truth, not with simple and lying opinions like the accusation of this person named JerrY.

We also want to say that we regret that it is allowed in this forum as in others of the community/clans to comment trash without evidence just because it occurs to them to do so and thus they try to damage part of our history that we have, but unfortunately it is what remains of our beloved VCMP... Good luck to all the readers of this message, goodbye.