banned on littlewhiteys

Started by slds, Dec 25, 2021, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slds

i was banned on littlewhiteys and i just think that this is unfair if they are gonna give people bans for months and months
im not saying that i didnt hack but its just not right i think people are taking this too far its just a game i dont know why
admins and others are banning over every little thing i mean why not a few day ban a 30 day ban is so excessive.

i understand punishing rule breakers but this isnt right ive been banned before in some servers a long time ago
but it wasnt for 30 days i mean if vice city multiplayer servers keep banning people for this long your servers
are gonna be empty it just makes me not wanna play.

i was being bullied in the discord when i was talking about this telling me to shut the fuck up
its like its just a game dude calm down why do people get so upset i said that im sorry.

the people who run these servers are policing this game too hard.

UncleRus

Admins is bad and i too banned beacuse admins say about my mom bad i say get out fucker and i will be banned.
I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem

Murdock

Perhaps people don't want hackers in the game, ever thought of that?

NicusorN5

UncleRus

Quote from: Murdock on Dec 26, 2021, 04:24 PMPerhaps people don't want hackers in the game, ever thought of that?
If there are hackers, then the game goes to the top and this is a sign of online growth and user support, personally, I would be glad if there were cheaters in my game and some cheatres break the game, but for example, I used cheats not for the sake of typing the top, but for fun here in the sаmp, excuse me if I used it, they asked me why are you cheating, I answered, I don't bother you, I just fly and lose for my own sake and not for the sake of breaking the game for someone, this is my opinion, maybe it's wrong, sorry
I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem