Not showing in the masterlist

Started by Nihongo^, Jun 11, 2022, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihongo^

Hi, I am trying to host server in the Linux but it's not showing in the master list nor in favorite. Anyone can help me?

habi

The port 8193 must be forwarded.

Usually on VPSs, there is nothing to be done. The ports are already forwarded. May be there is an option in your Dashboard / Palette ( web ).

Nihongo^

Quote from: habi on Jun 11, 2022, 05:03 PMThe port 8193 must be forwarded.

Usually on VPSs, there is nothing to be done. The ports are already forwarded. May be there is an option in your Dashboard / Palette ( web ).
Well, when i try screen command it said
"Screen is terminating"

am i missing some plugins or what ?

habi

May be the vc-mp server is already running( in that port.)
Try
ps asand kill processes by
kill <pid>and run vc-mp server again.

Nihongo^

not work
even the kill command didn't end the process

habi

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Jun 12, 2022, 08:18 AMeven the kill command didn't end the process

Then, apply some force my friend
kill -9 <pid>
But first make sure what is the problem.
Reboot your computer and start vc-mp server (./s in your case as it seems ) normally without using screen.

Nihongo^

Quote from: habi on Jun 12, 2022, 10:24 AM
Quote from: Nihongo^ on Jun 12, 2022, 08:18 AMeven the kill command didn't end the process

Then, apply some force my friend
kill -9 <pid>
But first make sure what is the problem.
Reboot your computer and start vc-mp server (./s in your case as it seems ) normally without using screen.
Wow that's actually work i can kill processes

but my main issue is still there. My server isn't in the master list nor in its appearing in the favorite list

habi

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Jun 12, 2022, 10:49 AMbut my main issue is still there. My server isn't in the master list nor in its appearing in the favorite list

You might have to forward the port in which VC-MP Server is running.
Also, this includes allowing a specific port through firewall. You might have to do some work with 'iptables'.

I have a doubt. In the screenshot you shared, the port appears to be 8193. Did you used the same while adding to Favourites tab.

Nihongo^

How do i know if my VPS IP is banned ?

Also i just checked my panel and i  forward all the ports as you can see in the screen shot, but still i am not able to see my server

habi

Looks good. Can't figure out where is the problem.

You can access vps via putty means port 22 is already forwarded.

Nihongo^

My server is now running and comes back to the list :) I downgrade the version of OS
but the issue is its only run if I use ./server -allow-server-runas-root when I close the putty server also gets closed

one of my friend tell me use Screen command to make it online 24/7 but its give error by saying 

"Screen is terminating"

its the only problem now I am facing