Help Regard Hosting

Started by haniya, Jun 16, 2022, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haniya

Can someone help me host my vcmp server i've Microsoft Azure account and had created Virtual Machines (Windows R2 2012) but when i try to start server.exe i get error at the bottom saying:

please if can someone help me get through this i've been creating my dream server for 6+ months and now im facing this problem (sorry for my bad english). i've also added port to inbound port rules (for port forwarding i hope/thinks it works like that xd)

i will be very thankful to everyone Peace. <3

haniya

Quote from: NewK on Jun 16, 2022, 10:12 PMhttps://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8801.msg52126#new
After Updating the Announce Plugin i started server.exe then a new .txt file was created naming "announce" i can't see my server on Masterlist when i checked that .txt file i saw master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:
---------------------- Begin response ----------------------
HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:54:55 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 157
Connection: close

<html>
<head><title>405 Not Allowed</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>405 Not Allowed</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.18.0</center>
</body>
</html>

----------------------- End response -----------------------
master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:
HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:55:57 GMT

<html>
<body>
</body>
</html>

master.adtec.ovh: Did not receive an HTTP/1.1 200 OK response. Full response follows:
HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:57:00 GMT

<html>
<body>
</body>
</html>

HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:58:02 GMT

<html>
<body>
</body>
</html>

HTTP/1.1 405 Not Allowed
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:59:04 GMT

<html>
<body>
</body>
</html>

written on it what does it mean btw Thanks for helping me <3

habi

Hi haniya,
Try adding the server:ip to Favourites tab in VCMP Browser in your computer ( the one which you can touch). If you can see the server in Favourites, but not on Internet tab, then the problem might be with the announce plugin. (Try older version of announce plugin then)
If the server is not appearing in Favourites tab, then it means that your server can't be reached from outside. It is a problem with Port Forwarding.

haniya

Quote from: habi on Jun 19, 2022, 09:11 AMHi haniya,
Try adding the server:ip to Favourites tab in VCMP Browser in your computer ( the one which you can touch). If you can see the server in Favourites, but not on Internet tab, then the problem might be with the announce plugin. (Try older version of announce plugin then)
If the server is not appearing in Favourites tab, then it means that your server can't be reached from outside. It is a problem with Port Forwarding.

Thanks for your Precious reply i hve checked by putting my ip in favorite tab (adding server through IP) but it didnt worked i searched the web and found out that VCMP doesnt need to be Port Forwarded if using VPS? and if im wrong please check my 2nd screenshot i have provided kindly Tell me i have Added the Port in right way (i hve also added port inside Firewall settings inbound Rules (VCMP - 8192 - Allow All).) Thanks ❤️

habi

Hi hanya,
VC-MP needed to be port forwarded on windows VPS. I can't figure out what is the problem.
Like the first row in your second screenshot,  you could try by changing protocol to UDP, change Source from Internet to Any and Destination also Any
Save it and restart your server.  If that does not solve we have to check the Outbound Rules.  Add such a rule - from port 8192 to Any.
If this also not solve your problem, working with Load Balancing may be needed.

gta5

Hi,

Be sure to allow the program through windows firewall. Both announce and server

gamingpro

Please can someone help me ? i have announcer plugin and all things fine when me did port forward i goto master.vc-mp.org/servers i see my server added in it but not shown in VCMPBrowser masterlist(s) and the server not being online can anyone solve it please learn me How ?