Angel Pine - GTA San Andreas

Started by Yuriitwo, Jan 29, 2023, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuriitwo

Angel Pine

Introduction
Hello, after having released the mod Del Perro Pier I went looking for a part of the GTA San Andreas map to add to my server, so I found Palomino Creek, the name of the mod is Angel Pine, but it's because Palomino Creek and Angel Pine are very similar, the difference is that Palomino Creek is a little bigger than Angel Pine, and I only put Angel Pine because it's a nice name :-D, after weeks I finally finished the map, I know the community likes this kind of map mod, so I decided to share it with you.

Video
https://youtu.be/BmYhiDwfkmQ

Images

Archives
Angel Pine

Angel Pine, Made by Yuriitwo
Fiesta in Malibu Developer

Pratham the pro

Great work Yuriitwo! Will be really helpful for my server Vice Andreas Dominators as the theme of my server is San Andreas. Ill credit u for this :)

Yuriitwo

Thank you very much, I'm glad to have helped you.

Sebastian

I've left my opinion about this masterpiece on Discord, when teasers were done.
Angel Pine always looked like a peaceful and enjoyable village to drive around, so cannot be anything but happy for seeing it around :D

PS:
@Yuriitwo really cool signature man!

PS2:
SMF back in town, hehe. Feels good

Yuriitwo

Thank you very much, I'm glad that you and the entire community enjoyed it. I really liked that this map was used in a DM event. It took a bit of work to build it due to some objects that were bugging, but in the end, it all worked out.

Soon, the download link will be updated. I will add trees around the city to make it a bit more interesting. In this case, adding trees is not really necessary since players can manually place them wherever they want, but I will still add them soon.

I am researching a nice place in GTA SA to be added in VCMP, and I plan to make something more elaborate like Angel Pine.

Sebastian

Quote from: Yuriitwo on Mar 16, 2023, 01:47 AMI am researching a nice place in GTA SA to be added in VCMP, and I plan to make something more elaborate like Angel Pine.

Looking forward for this.
Now you just left us all think about what place we would like to see :D