Started by KAKAN, Jul 06, 2015, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

-Removed- I was noob
oh no

DizzasTeR

else if ( cmd == "say" )
{
    if ( stats[ player.ID ].Level < 2 ) MessagePlayer( "Error - You don't have access to it.", player);
    else if ( !text ) PrivMessage ( player, "Wrong Syntax- use /say- <Your Message>" );
    else
    {
        local level = stats[ player.ID ].Level;
        switch( level )
        {
            case 2:
            Message ( "[#7DEBFF](V.I.P) " + player.Name + ": [#FFFFFF]" + text );
            EchoMessage ( "(V.I.P) " + player.Name + ": " + text );
            break;

case 3:
            Message ( "[#7DEBFF](Moderator) " + player.Name + ":[#FFFFFF] " + text );
            EchoMessage ( "(Moderator) " + player.Name + ": " + text );
            break;

case 4:
            Message ( "[#7DEBFF](Admin) " + player.Name + ": [#FFFFFF]" + text );
            EchoMessage ( "(Admin) " + player.Name + ": " + text );
            break;

case 5:
            Message ( "[#7DEBFF](Owner) " + player.Name + ": [#FFFFFF]" + text );
            EchoMessage ( "(Owner) " + player.Name + ": " + text );
            break;
            }
      }
}

And I can guarantee that you are just copy, pasting this from a random downloaded script, this won't even work if the array for the class is not stats.

Quote from: KAKANI'm not so newbie

O really? I can see that from this release, you also repeated your code which is pretty non-sense as well and it is un-efficient due to that much if's.

Good luck to honest person who actually tries this kind-of broken snippet.

KAKAN

Its not broken, Its perfectly working in my script, and I use ADM script, ADM contains many bugs, which I fixed and this cmd is my own

And for ur info here is a screenshot
Clicky!
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 06, 2015, 05:24 PMIts not broken, Its perfectly working in my script, and I use ADM script, ADM contains many bugs, which I fixed and this cmd is my own

And for ur info here is a screenshot
Clicky!

I didn't say its broken I said Kind-of, and you are not here to release code which works in your script only, you have to modify it so anyone can use it, and as you said now this is for ADM then you had to mention that in the first post clearly or any other way.

"test cuz doom killer mad", Yeah right.

KAKAN

oh no

[VSS]Shawn

I Know Kakan but for stats.Level U need to give class Data
{
Level = 0:
}
Then Level Function so that it would be able to work on any server not only Adm

Murdock

Seems like lately this forum is getting bloated by kids like KAKAN and [VSS]Shawn releasing scripts that can be written 100 times better and then try to flick anyone off that even dares to give a (slightly) different opinion which is sometimes the truth about what they're actually doing

[VSS]Shawn

What did  i release go check Snippet and Script Showroom

Idiot

Stormeus

Quote from: Murdock on Jul 06, 2015, 09:28 PMSeems like lately this forum is getting bloated by kids like KAKAN and [VSS]Shawn releasing scripts that can be written 100 times better and then try to flick anyone off that even dares to give a (slightly) different opinion which is sometimes the truth about what they're actually doing

It's always been like this though. The names change but the pattern doesn't.

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 07, 2015, 05:09 AMIt's always been like this though. The names change but the pattern doesn't.

It's just that Finch moron. I even bet on it ;D