Can't join the GTA Asian City Server

Started by MailoGamingGamo, Sep 07, 2024, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MailoGamingGamo

Every single time I try to connect to the server I get instant kicked out of the server. I dunno why. Can someone check it for me? Grazie.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: MailoGamingGamo on Sep 07, 2024, 04:07 PMEvery single time I try to connect to the server I get instant kicked out of the server. I dunno why. Can someone check it for me? Grazie.
can u display the ingame screen of the server could be possible reasons
sucj as ping chrck kick,hacks kick,jitter kick or some bad file

MailoGamingGamo

MailoGamingGamo

It just mostly happen on this server. On any other server I can join w/o any problems.

MEGAMIND

MailoGamingGamo

Sure, Name MailoGamingGamo, and IP: 162.19.27.237:8192 as it can be seen on the screen!

MEGAMIND

uninstall vcmp browser along with app data reinstall, otherwise ur might be kocked for server violations contact the server staff

MailoGamingGamo

Well I tried the way you did. uninstalled VCMP browser with deleting the appdata orders... reinstalled it, revisited the server, still get the same results.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: MailoGamingGamo on Sep 08, 2024, 08:37 PMWell I tried the way you did. uninstalled VCMP browser with deleting the appdata orders... reinstalled it, revisited the server, still get the same results.
are u able to join other servers? if yes, then that means ur probably banned from the server or kicked, also make sure u r not using any vpn's

MailoGamingGamo

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Sep 08, 2024, 09:23 PM
Quote from: MailoGamingGamo on Sep 08, 2024, 08:37 PMWell I tried the way you did. uninstalled VCMP browser with deleting the appdata orders... reinstalled it, revisited the server, still get the same results.
are u able to join other servers? if yes, then that means ur probably banned from the server or kicked, also make sure u r not using any vpn's
Yep I don't have any other problems at visitng other servers. Dunno what I did back then and if I were banned from that server wouldn't it say why I got banned?

habi2

May i come here.

You should create a request in the server's forum. The server mentioned appear to have a website. Did you checked there?