I still have the problem :(

Started by Luisterr, Oct 12, 2024, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Luisterr on Oct 12, 2024, 09:49 PMNope, the problem remains the same... But now it sends me this window... right after the ''unable to exception...''

translate... what does it says

Luisterr

With the ddraw.dll file the issue is solved, however, I was able to log in at least, something that I honestly thought was impossible, I logged into the official litlewhitheys server and this appears...

I don't know what ''Checksum'' is...

Apart from that the quality with which it is seen is very low, that is to say the letters are blurred a little and in the menu the movement is a little slow and a little rough.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Luisterr on Oct 12, 2024, 09:59 PMWith the ddraw.dll file the issue is solved, however, I was able to log in at least, something that I honestly thought was impossible, I logged into the official litlewhitheys server and this appears...

I don't know what ''Checksum'' is...
now with that ddraw if u have the old vc in ur directory other then what i shared u place the ddraw there and run it again and try other server

MEGAMIND

also instead of ddraw install this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 as older games require this to run

Luisterr

I tell you that no, with the version that I had the same thing happens to me, it simply doesn't open, but with yours it does open (obviously) by placing the directory, I went to Extreme Addicts and it didn't give me any problems... However However, as I say, the resolution quality is very bad, it is very low and it is terrible, I don't know if it can be seen well in the images, which by the way in one shows the resolution adopted by the game and it won't let me change.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Luisterr on Oct 12, 2024, 10:12 PMI tell you that no, with the version that I had the same thing happens to me, it simply doesn't open, but with yours it does open (obviously) by placing the directory, I went to Extreme Addicts and it didn't give me any problems... However However, as I say, the resolution quality is very bad, it is very low and it is terrible, I don't know if it can be seen well in the images, which by the way in one shows the resolution adopted by the game and it won't let me change.

first of all use the directx link i gave u and chbage it back from windows 7 to what u r using now simply untick

Luisterr

Say this... A version of Directx is already present so it is not necessary to install this version.

SOLVED, THANKS!! (edited)

Sebastian

To change the resolution of your game, you must enter the Vice City game, and change it once the menu opens.
You can also get use of the windowed mode of VC:MP by using "/setconfig game_windowed 1" and then restart game.