[TOOL] Ipl Hide

Started by ., Mar 26, 2016, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is a small utility that reads the values from an IPL file and generates the code necessary to hide the object instances from those IPL files. I haven't tested this much other than what I've used it tonight.

The program has 3 options:
  • XML: This one doesn't work properly. It's an issue on the VC:MP side. So it's a useless feature until I figure out how make it work.
  • NUT: This generates Squirrel code that uses the coordinates from the IPL file directly. Use "HideMapObject" as the function.
  • RAW: This generates Squirrel code that uses coordinates converted to be used directly. Use "RawHideMapObject" as the function.

Select the IPL you want. Update the function you want to be used in the generated code if necessary. Then press the button for the data you want to generate. Copy the output and voila.

NOTE: Some objects might not be completely hidden. It's your job to find them and fine tune the outputted result. This tool does most of the grunt work. The rest is up to you.

Mirror: Bitbucket (disabled) Github

Murdock

Neat, here's some screenshots I took using the tool

Apparently it got flagged as being virused. I'll upload the source tomorow for those that don't feel safe using it.

Mötley

I really appreciate your work S.L.C :D,. Huge thanks, yet a Awesome release ;)

EK.IceFlake

Dude, who can even think that you want to destroy and hack us? :/

Xmair

Neat and nice.
Is there any mirror available?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SAzEe21

Added a mirror and source on Bitbucket.

Luis_Labarca

@S.L.C Thanks friend will you try (y)

Luis_Labarca

Bro @S.L.C a question and with this program can hide objects that nose are hiding or not yet hidden objects

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Mar 27, 2016, 07:20 PMBro @S.L.C a question and with this program can hide objects that nose are hiding or not yet hidden objects

I don't really understand the question.

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 27, 2016, 07:25 PM
Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Mar 27, 2016, 07:20 PMBro @S.L.C a question and with this program can hide objects that nose are hiding or not yet hidden objects

I don't really understand the question.

lol must be because I don't speak English use bing.com good case of that I understand

what I'm trying to tell you is that if all the objects you want to hide with that program because there objects that don't hide or is what I am doing wrong I?

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Mar 27, 2016, 07:48 PMwhat I'm trying to tell you is that if all the objects you want to hide with that program because there objects that don't hide or is what I am doing wrong I?

It's not something I can fix. Some objects don't hide using the coordinates from the IPL files. You need to identify those objects and manually tweak them until you find the right position that hides it. Already noted in the first topic.

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Mar 27, 2016, 07:48 PMNOTE: Some objects might not be completely hidden. It's your job to find them and fine tune the outputted result. This tool does most of the grunt work. The rest is up to you.

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 27, 2016, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Mar 27, 2016, 07:48 PMwhat I'm trying to tell you is that if all the objects you want to hide with that program because there objects that don't hide or is what I am doing wrong I?

It's not something I can fix. Some objects don't hide using the coordinates from the IPL files. You need to identify those objects and manually tweak them until you find the right position that hides it. Already noted in the first topic.

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Mar 27, 2016, 07:48 PMNOTE: Some objects might not be completely hidden. It's your job to find them and fine tune the outputted result. This tool does most of the grunt work. The rest is up to you.

lol men that idiot I am up said it good open to do it manually and it is true the hide ipl makes the most thanks again because I am downloading it

You will have issues with really small objects and "fuzzy" coordinates because the position is converted to integer and some precision is lost.