My IRC channel #YSC on LUNet!

Started by ysc3839, Jul 22, 2016, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

Welcome to YSC's channel! Feel free to talk about my browser here! :D :D :D

Sebastian

I would:
-add the horizontal lines between servers (looks more organized, easy-to-read)
-bold the Server name:, Server ip: etc. (so the important things will be easier to find
-try the horizontal lines for the Players window too
-add a shortcut to the vcmp_settings.txt in the settings menu.
(I remember there was also a tool for editing it, but can't find it right now)
-set the name box position like in 0.3, outside of the menus, so easy to find/change.

rww

And
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Thijn

Score has been removed from the 0.4 query response.

Mötley

I would like for other Linux/Wine users to know in this browser server names are no longer not see-able.

At first every server in the list is blank but once you manually hold up and down to manually update the ping etc the server names will appear, Just not at first..

The LU browser and default VCMP browser you view blindly.

NICE job ;)!!

My server never shows in the lan list, as well in lu browser "Has Lan settings", So this is a issue on my part but I can't see as of how to add any server to favorites. Maybe a Linux/Wine bug or something I am completely screwing up with...

haxerx

is its okay? I've entered server and quit it -> clicked History tab and browser crashed. Plus my settings and history were reset after re-launching the browser. Btw, I loved this browser, hoping for fixes.
Who will have respite to bow their heads. Prostrations, of their own accord shall trickle from the very eyes. We will go out in Yasrib, bereft of familiar company. And deliberately lose our way in streets. Having reached there, we shall not return. Be it that looking for us, people grow weary

haxerx

solved by; running as administrator.
Who will have respite to bow their heads. Prostrations, of their own accord shall trickle from the very eyes. We will go out in Yasrib, bereft of familiar company. And deliberately lose our way in streets. Having reached there, we shall not return. Be it that looking for us, people grow weary

ysc3839

@haxerx Do you put the exe in a folder without write permission?