Grand Theft Auto Vice-City (New Game-Mode)

Started by MEGAMIND, Aug 19, 2017, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

vito1

Yes, it's good idea to move missions from singleplayer to multiplayer.

MEGAMIND

THNX bro em working on it its still underdevelopment

Sebastian

The idea is awesome.
this is the main feature of an on-going mp mod of gta

MEGAMIND

MarshM

Mhh Nice, I Like This Mod Give Me The Link Of Downlown Plz
~ VC:MP Player Since 2014
~ United Legion of Killers Member
~ ULK | MTA Server VCMP Administrator

Credits: [ULK]Gu1k

MEGAMIND

Sorry @Bryan^. It is a personal project and it is not yet completely developed with all missions.This game-mode is still under-test and under-developement stage!. Well it has all other things completed like cheats and stuff we will soon implement (hidden packages...& other packages)
that were in the original game like rampages and stuff.As you know it is still under-development so it is not yet released.....and cannot be shared.

MEGAMIND

Start Screen implemented

To join server these names are used  Tommy  Sonny Ken Lance    "Avery", "Mike", "Mitch", "Willy" "Percy", "Hilary",
"Candy",  "Mercedes", "Auntie", "Phil",  "Cortez", "Diaz","Kentpaul", "Umberto","Dick","Leo" 
UpDate:-
Added story line mission 01 "The Party".
Added all health pickups to their original positions.
Added story line mission 19 "All hands on deck"
Added side mission "PCJ Playground!"

PunkNoodle

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Aug 20, 2017, 11:45 AMTo join server these names are used  Tommy  Sonny Ken Lance    "Avery", "Mike", "Mitch", "Willy" "Percy", "Hilary",
"Candy",  "Mercedes", "Auntie", "Phil",  "Cortez", "Diaz","Kentpaul", "Umberto","Dick","Leo"
I took "Avery" and thus all the nicknames have been taken except "Dick". Who will be the next to take Dick?

MEGAMIND

XD this "Dick" guy is actually  https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/c/c8/Dicklovefist.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20130923204424 so dont be ashamed of this word
UPDATE:-
ADDED ALL RADAR ICONS
demo/test version is out to join type password:- gtavc

MEGAMIND

Project Closed
The project required npc's which are not yet available! 8)

project will be back again if someone started working again on VCA modules