Server Update Released (2018-06-28)

Started by Stormeus, Jun 28, 2018, 07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rtsui4

Quote from: Athanatos on Sep 18, 2018, 02:13 PMStormeus you are the big idiot of the world  -_- cochs socher

Alex again. Using VPNs and incognito mode to escape his bans.

EK.IceFlake

MEGAMIND

Well flake hes alex not athanatos him self

Rtsui4

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Sep 18, 2018, 02:41 PMWell flake hes alex not athanatos him self
I'm not sure if he said that that Alex was in control under of my Discord server.

est93

hey guys the website is down. i would like to setup a server is there an updated link available?

D4rkR420R

NicusorN5

You guys made think the devs finally made an update REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

T800

Hi guys, as i see, important resources, like the latest server binaries aren't available since a noticeable time, as well, as the wiki for example. Basically every request to Maxo's host results in an error 522 (connection timeout). Would be these resources available once again sometime, or are there any other alternatives at least?

MEGAMIND

Quote from: T800 on Apr 04, 2020, 02:53 PMHi guys, as i see, important resources, like the latest server binaries aren't available since a noticeable time, as well, as the wiki for example. Basically every request to Maxo's host results in an error 522 (connection timeout). Would be these resources available once again sometime, or are there any other alternatives at least?
clicky

Xmair

Quote from: T800 on Apr 04, 2020, 02:53 PMHi guys, as i see, important resources, like the latest server binaries aren't available since a noticeable time, as well, as the wiki for example. Basically every request to Maxo's host results in an error 522 (connection timeout). Would be these resources available once again sometime, or are there any other alternatives at least?
Replace vc-mp.org with thijn.ovh in the link. Thijn has mirrors for literally everything.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

T800

Thank you both for the quick help. Now i can successfully install (extract actually) the most recent browser (downloaded from moddb) and win server (blank server, thanks to Seb) too. However, Thijn's mirror only has the v23 server files as the latest one, at least this is what i found on https://v04.thijn.ovh/ and i had to manually download the client files from Thijn ( https://u04.thijn.ovh/ ). One more issue, that the blank server archive of Seb doesn't contain the linux bins, or did i miss something?

Luis_Labarca

where do i download the mpsvrrel64 file?
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

NicusorN5

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Apr 26, 2020, 10:58 PMwhere do i download the mpsvrrel64 file?
nice bump bro, I tought that VCMP devs got active again. bruh gg