How to hide the message

Started by Mohamed Boubekri, Mar 19, 2021, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohamed Boubekri

@habi, actually i don't care anymore because i have force spawn the player when he joined, and the message then disappears. Now i want something else, i have hide somethings like CASH FLAG & RADAR FLAG etc.. but i don't know how i can hide the chat list, any idea ?
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

habi

don't know, but this works though: (client side)
Console.Print("\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n")

Mohamed Boubekri

Quote from: Mohamed Boubekri on Aug 11, 2023, 04:11 PM
Quote from: habi on Aug 11, 2023, 03:39 PMI will help but do not have computer atm. Let me reach home

PS: Did tou tried SetCinematicBorder(true) ?
Hey, thank you for your reply, no i didn't try that & i don't think its represent the problem.
Xmair told me that i need to make my own class system to skip THE MESSAGE.
I have seen DizzasTeR Class system but i hadn't understand somethings like that:-
Quote from: Mohamed Boubekri on Jul 15, 2023, 07:35 PMHey everyone, i have seen the post of @DizzasTeR: https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=7600.0
but he told us something that i dosen't understand it
"You can place this code inside a spawnselector.nut file and just load it from sqmod.ini as Compile"
I hadn't understand how i can load .nut file from sqmod.ini as compile.
I hadn't understand how i can load .nut file from sqmod.ini as compile.

How i can load .nut file from sqmod.ini as compile ?
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

Xmair

In sqmod.ini under [Scripts]:
Execute=path/to/file.nut
# OR
Compile=path/to/file.nut

Also be advised, if you are trying to use both the official plugin and SqMod in one server, it is not possible. You have to stick with one.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

2b2ttianxiu

in onPlayerRequestClass function.
use player.Spawn() thats all right, but u must create ur own select settings.