Vice City: Multiplayer
News & Announcements => Server & Plugin Updates => Topic started by: Stormeus on May 10th, 2015, 11:01 AM
An update for VC:MP 0.4 (04rel002) servers has been released.
- Added support for UID2. UID2 is more resilient to tampering by malicious players. (This does not replace UID1, and any existing UID bans will not be invalidated.)
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a malformed or malicious packet.
- Fixed a regression where players could trigger death events without being spawned.
- Fixed a bug where players could possibly spawn without being authorized to do so.
This update does not significantly alter the SDK, so a plugin update is not required.
Windows Server (x86)(http://v04.thijn.ovh/files/VCMP04_server_v12_win32.zip)
Windows Server (x64)(http://v04.thijn.ovh/files/VCMP04_server_v12_win64.zip)
Linux Server (x86)(http://v04.thijn.ovh/files/VCMP04_server_v12_linux32.zip)
Linux Server (x64)(http://v04.thijn.ovh/files/VCMP04_server_v12_linux64.zip)
[Updated SDK](https://bitbucket.org/stormeus/0.4-squirrel/src/f56d8f16a930/VCMP.h?at=uid2) [SDK Diff](https://bitbucket.org/stormeus/0.4-squirrel/diff/VCMP.h?diff2=f56d8f16a930&at=uid2)
An update for Squirrel has also been released:
- Added Player.UniqueID2 (alternatively Player.UID2)
Updated binaries are available on the download page for the Squirrel plugin: