How To fix, change scrip (blank vcmp 0.4 server...)

Started by longhackmc, Jun 01, 2016, 03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longhackmc

I downloaded scrip on and I want to fix , change it , it is necessary to use the software / anything editor , send it to me and a few basic steps to launch and edit scrip .
apologize on the passage translated by Google Translate

Thijn

Any normal text editor will do. Notepad, Notepad++, Sublime Text etc.

longhackmc

cảm ơn bạn đã giúp đỡ.
-các tài khoản sau khi đăng ký sẽ được lưu vào đâu? và sửa chữa chúng như thế nào?
-Bạn có script hoàn chỉnh và đầy đủ lệnh nhất hiện nay không? Nếu Là roleplay càng tốt
(win x84)

Thanks for your help.
-the account after registering will be up to? and how to fix them?
-Do You have a complete and full script command today do not? If is possible roleplay
(Win x84)

Thijn

This is an empty script. How did you manage to break an empty script?

longhackmc

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 02, 2016, 05:56 AMThis is an empty script. How did you manage to break an empty script?

I do not understand the following passage "How did you manage to break an empty script?"
you have full command script does not?

Thijn

Quote from: longhackmc on Jun 02, 2016, 10:46 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Jun 02, 2016, 05:56 AMThis is an empty script. How did you manage to break an empty script?

I do not understand the following passage "How did you manage to break an empty script?"
you have full command script does not?

The blank server has no logic added to the script. So if you're getting errors you've made them yourself. Post your code.

Kewun

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Kewun

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Jul 16, 2016, 07:06 PMi didnt bump , 120 days didnt pass
That's a bump too. You should have common sense, even that guy no longer checks the forum, why to post then?
oh no

Thijn