Damn it!

Started by SoFahim, Aug 19, 2015, 04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoFahim

Custom made mapping, Custom Vehicle, Model ! Ow, Awesome Looking server. Fully dedicate maps, who never can map!

Think! Those server deserve Players. But also , their hard work has been published auto. By seen those mapping, another server owner take them and published.

Server's customs files are auto publishing! Those things making a hard working person sad and cry , as his all works published.

VCMP dev should make something to keep those files not for published

The reason I have left VC-MP is scripting base + the gameplay.
VC-MP 0.4 released with lots of awesome things but they put pawn behind.

Gudio

Until you did custom models (no downloads from gtagarage etc.), there is nothing to worry about.

EK.IceFlake

Just make a copyright notice in store/ and if you see someone stealing it, report it to the police :D

KAKAN

lol who da hell is police here?
oh no

SoFahim

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Aug 19, 2015, 08:19 AMJust make a copyright notice in store/ and if you see someone stealing it, report it to the police :D
Police -_- LOL! What the!

The reason I have left VC-MP is scripting base + the gameplay.
VC-MP 0.4 released with lots of awesome things but they put pawn behind.

karan20000000000

Considering the part of custom mapping, its better to use CreateObject statements to prevent this. The only problem with this is, objects will be streamed directly which is not as good as xml.
With regards,
KP
------------------------------------------

DizzasTeR

Quote from: karan20000000000 on Aug 19, 2015, 11:09 AMConsidering the part of custom mapping, its better to use CreateObject statements to prevent this. The only problem with this is, objects will be streamed directly which is not as good as xml.

Since it is 'custom' object it is going to be downloaded first before creating it for player, then it doesn't matter if its xml or CreateObject since the object is already at your PC.

karan20000000000

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Aug 19, 2015, 11:23 AMSince it is 'custom' object it is going to be downloaded first before creating it for player, then it doesn't matter if its xml or CreateObject since the object is already at your PC.

I'm not talking about custom objects, I'm talking about the mapping. To be more specific I'm talking about mapping done using inbuilt objects through CreateObject statement.
With regards,
KP
------------------------------------------

EK.IceFlake

Also for some reason you can see through the custom objects by going to the corner.