[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Nov 22, 2015, 09:07 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Nov 22, 2015, 05:45 PM
Quote from: Spider on Nov 22, 2015, 03:46 PMi finished making my vccnr script

Does it work without any error?
If no, then fix the errors, then you may like to host the server.
I think that's up to S.L.C. to decide. Don't post in here unless you want to ask something related to the service or have something useful to say.

Quote from: NE DiamondBlue on Nov 27, 2015, 09:45 AMol..u added it now... U annoyed vcmp forums and you can only add these and lol vccnr.. Leaked??? Yes, ofc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHJJ
Fk ya

Ok tell me how to give permission to a file in VPS??
Care to read it?
oh no

Spider

Everyone plzzz be quiet becuz it up to slc give give vps to me
Iam Spidey i forgot my pass

Quote from: Spider on Dec 01, 2015, 04:43 PMEveryone plzzz be quiet becuz it up to slc give give vps to me

Gotta say. I love the confidence. ;D

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Quote from: S.L.C on Dec 01, 2015, 08:16 PM
Quote from: Spider on Dec 01, 2015, 04:43 PMEveryone plzzz be quiet becuz it up to slc give give vps to me

Gotta say. I love the confidence. ;D

Plz man be a brother and host my server on vps as well
Wanna Talk To Me? Come At Irc #Jugo@LUNet

Xmair

Here goes your first post.....

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Spider

@S.L.C Give me room
Iam Spidey i forgot my pass

Thijn

Stop asking @Spider
If S.L.C. wants to give it to you he will, otherwise he wont and spamming this topic isn't going to help.

Xmair

Why not just lock this topic?
@S.L.C can always reply/send personal messages in the forum.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Well, as I've specified from the start the servers eventually died. I hope you all had backups and you can't blame it on me because I warned you several times consistently. I will not accept any complaints about lost scripts!

It's been a fun 4 months or so and I hope yo had your fair chance of using them. If I ever get hold of any free servers hen I'll probably re-open the topic. This was a fun experiment which showed me that people can behave and share something in a proper manner.