Anyone interested for a live scripting stream?

Started by ., Sep 05, 2015, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was thinking about making a live stream where I start writing a script from the ground up and pretty much do a live stream on it. A stream where you can also ask questions (if necessary) as I make it and pretty much watch live how a script is made. Everything from documenting and debugging the written code and then how to fix the found bugs.

I was thinking about using Google hangouts service because it's available on both PC and most devices for those with issues (electricity issues). But if you happen to know a better service then please let me know. But keep in mind that I have some issues with my PC and I'm back to XP and I also don't have a great upload bandwidth.

I'm still looking for a better alternative in desktop streaming and eventually fallback to IRC as a communication service. Anyways, if you are interested and would like to see it then let me know. Although you might need a PC eventually if I happen to find a screen streaming service that works mostly on PC. Let me know. Right now I'm working out the details of how this should go.

I just realized that I recorded 2 hours of material and that the recording software bugged and added a weird noise on my voice :( I'll start again tomorrow night ;D (*insert-rage-here*)