Video tutorial

Started by luchgox, Dec 06, 2015, 01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luchgox

Hi Guys,
            I am a newbie in scripting and my English is very week i cant understand the examples what was it mean can you guys give me a video tutorial  of scripting or please give me a script i trying from 3 weeks but i still failed to make it.
  If you giving me a script then please make like LW's i mean no cheat allow like goto and no free wep's must help please.
Thanks in advance :)
Sorry for bad English translated
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

luchgox

sorry for this post now i don't need ready scripts.I wan't to learn  how to do scripts and ,I learn many things like context  and scoping from SLC video tutorial.i didn't understand the all tutorial becuz my english is week..so i need some easy tutorial like where i use codes etc...

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: mmujtaba24 on Dec 06, 2015, 05:53 AMsorry for this post now i don't need ready scripts.I wan't to learn  how to do scripts and ,I learn many things like context  and scoping from SLC video tutorial.i didn't understand the all tutorial becuz my english is week..so i need some easy tutorial like where i use codes etc...
in that case improving your English is the best option you have, after that rely on scripting?

luchgox

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Dec 06, 2015, 08:40 AM
Quote from: mmujtaba24 on Dec 06, 2015, 05:53 AMsorry for this post now i don't need ready scripts.I wan't to learn  how to do scripts and ,I learn many things like context  and scoping from SLC video tutorial.i didn't understand the all tutorial becuz my english is week..so i need some easy tutorial like where i use codes etc...
in that case improving your English is the best option you have, after that rely on scripting?

I know i need to improve my  English and  it take too much time as well as 3 or 4 months i cant wait 3 or 4 moth for creating my server :p
 I have to create it in  this week.

DizzasTeR

You cannot create a "fine" server in a week, it takes considerable time, efforts and testing. Its not like you can just speak out and the things will get done without problems.

luchgox

luchgox

I am using  this script http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=332.0. I didn't do any changes or adding in it.
But i have to add more commands and skins in it .can anyone give me these there codes and etc which they need . i have to add these commands  /getcar,buy,sellcar,car hp,player hp,carsprice,buywep from ammu ,weapon price,loc.
   If any one  giving me codes then please mention there place where i have  to put these codes like in main.nut or function.nut etc.
Please help me i am very thankful to you :)   

DizzasTeR

Quote from: mmujtaba24 on Dec 06, 2015, 10:46 AMPlease help me i am very thankful to you :)

Don't be thankful to us, nobody is going to code them for you, do you really think being nice and polite will make anyone sit for you and code all those and then make a tutorial on how to add that script into that gamemode. Heh, your tricks are nice I must say.

luchgox

I am not forcing them to make  these codes for me i just requesting them.
After that as there wish if they help me or not.
but thank you for your time to check this post :)

KAKAN

oh no

Thijn

If you had searched on this forum you would've found @S.L.C.'s excellent video tutorials:
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=717.msg4630#msg4630

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Dec 06, 2015, 09:52 PMIf you had searched on this forum you would've found @S.L.C.'s excellent video tutorials:
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=717.msg4630#msg4630

Please read xDD
oh no