FinchDon impersonating Seby

Started by Skirmant, Jun 19, 2015, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skirmant

I'd just like to warn the VC:MP community about a rascal named FinchDon who has broken into Seby's account on my server, then tried impersonating him on LUNet and gave a poor attempt at swindling me out of my scripts

Quote from: LUNet<Skirmant> ok, so what's the hurry about?
<[Ro]Seby> You know that i create the maps?
<[Ro]Seby> Skirmant
<Skirmant> yes
<Skirmant> is this because people can copy them?
<[Ro]Seby> i want your whole script because i don't make another maps more i am  tired to make them
<[Ro]Seby> i want that maps
<Skirmant> wat
* [[Ro]Seby] (Ro][email protected]): [www.kiwiirc.com] [Ro]Seby
* [[Ro]Seby] @#seby
* [[Ro]Seby] *.liberty-unleashed.co.uk :LUNet
* [[Ro]Seby] End of WHOIS list.
<[Ro]Seby> that maps take long time to create
<Skirmant> nice try impostor
<[Ro]Seby> wat
<Skirmant> go eat a dick
<[Ro]Seby> wth u talking about
<Skirmant> impersonating people is not cool
<[Ro]Seby> heyyyyyyyyyy i am sebastian
<[Ro]Seby> are u mad?
<Skirmant> then use your Seby nick
<[Ro]Seby> It's on BNC
<Skirmant> on LUNet
<[Ro]Seby> and i can't login with that nick
<[Ro]Seby> something's problem with my bouncer
<[Ro]Seby> I want that maps now if i create that maps again it took long time to create
<Skirmant> this seems fishy as fuck
<[Ro]Seby> wth
<[Ro]Seby> Skirmant what happen to you?
<[Ro]Seby> hey hey hey are u completely mad

Stormeus can confirm that the IRC account was registered with the same IP he uses on this forum.

Sebastian

Huaa. >:(

I would never use a different nick in IRC, but only Seby, so just don't trust other nicks that pretend to be me.
Thank you @Skirmant for announcing that !

MacTavish

He also used my nick many times to stole the scripts

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Stormeus

Honestly I'm not even surprised. Guy can't script for himself so he might as well try and fail to steal other people's hard work.

Stormeus

Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 20, 2015, 05:22 AMLolzzzzzzzz
Skirmant Do You Think Its Me?
I Dont want your fuc*ing Script stfu Dont Post Useless

Your forum IP matched the IP Skirmant got from his server, as well as the IP used for the account in Skirmant's logs.

Was it your little brother?

Stormeus

And your big brother also plays VC:MP, knows the bare minimum amount of information about scripting, and knows who to try to impersonate and who to message to try to coerce a script out of someone. All this while no one else is registered on your IP. Right.

While you're at it, why not post your brother's username since he knows that much about VC:MP and clearly plays it?

Stormeus

Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 20, 2015, 08:01 AMHis Name is Dragon
Storm Check out forum

I did. While I'm happy to announce that @Dragon's IP matches yours, his only post:
Quote from: Dragon on Jun 07, 2015, 04:57 AMI Just Recored a Video Of Airplane in my server

http://www.2shared.com/video/yuqQ8aDo/bandicam_2015-06-06_16-32-44-1.html

Enjoy

Is a link to a video about an airplane object on a server, which you asked about the day before that post:
Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 06, 2015, 06:24 AMHi Guys i am facing one problem i have added this on my script load

air <- CreateObject(638,1,Vector(-1744.02, -1237.29, 19.618),255).RotateToEuler(Vector(-0.207331, 0.177864, 1.53889),1);

and  add this on command

else if ( cmd == "airplane" )
  {
   if ( !player.IsSpawned ) ePrivMessage( "Spawn For it", player );
  else if ( player.Cash < 10000 ) ePrivMessage( "AirPlane Ticket is 10000$", player );
  else
  {
  DecCash( player, 10000 );
air.MoveTo(Vector( -1511.0886, 1326.2649, 84.8675), 10000000 );
}
}

When i do /airplane and goto console it say index MoveTo does not exist what is problem is there any problem with RotatetoEuler? Because when i remove rotate toeuler it works fine

And the server in his video is a private server for the same server which you script for:
Quote from: Finch on Apr 12, 2015, 02:07 PMServer Name: Adventure New City Extreme Server
Game Mode: Adventure City
Server IP: 39.32.58.13:5192
Forum:adventure-world.tk
Scripter: Finch
Credit: DeCenT_BoY
^Developer: Finch

And as if that weren't enough, this post you made:
Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 03, 2015, 04:56 AMHello Guys
I See Many Peoples Talking About How to Convert Warchief 0.3 to 0.4 so i am here who make tutorial

There is Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i3oec12selks7bf/bandicam+2015-06-03+08-58-29-915.avi

Shows your server in the favorites list again and the exact same username as in Dragon's video (Umar).

Would you like to continue bullshitting us?

@Stormeus And here I though I was the only one wasting time on the most useless things ;D

Stormeus

@S.L.C To be fair, if there's one thing I really dislike it's public displays of bullshit.

Honey

^ Ofc Storm stop accusing him it was his little brother.(hint)

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: FinchDon on Jun 20, 2015, 09:48 AMListen Up Storm I dont want to continue fight i am just saying Dragon is my brother we have one pc when Umar play he set his nick DrĂ gon and when i play i set my name FinchDon and he just join this forum for give video he hates that forum well
finch it's not gonna work, we all are used to these type of stories. so you must find a new storie.
wasn't that you yesterday who talked to me at irc with dragon nick and asked me to join your server?
but how much more can we assume from a 12 years old kid .

(Sorry for This)

Finch Bhen chodiya chor day bharvey.