Prop Bugs

Started by Human, Jan 29, 2016, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Human

Hello And Asslam -O- Alaikum
My Script Prop's Sys Was  Bug i Don't Know Why   But I Try To /buyprop But i can't see Prop Id

Human

And I  also Neeed /addobject /objectlists /editobject cmd

KAKAN

Show us the error and that command too. Well, and about the commands, add it yourself. We will help you sorting out the problems
oh no

Human

Ok Wait  Upload Pics

Human

See This Screen Shot I Can't see Who Is Owner Or /buyprop i also Need /enterh CMD or /addobject  /objectlits. CMD

Anik

-_- Show the errors showing on console

Human

No Error Showing I can't Buy House Or see Id Or Who Is Owner

FarisDon

Quote from: [PP]SilenT on Jan 30, 2016, 10:59 AMNo Error Showing I can't Buy House Or see Id Or Who Is Owner
Is that a, Vehicle Pickup lol? Well Vehicle pickups can be only picked, when Vehicles bump/hit it, also when you add a prop by /buyprop( well you didn't showed us codes even ) so kindly check your Database, IF! you are using "Player.Pos" function to add props in the Database, so it will probably add the player Pos, into the DB, in Brackets for example (000.000,000.000,00.00)so you have to remove the brackets from it, in order to make it Spawn.
P.S : - I'm STRICKLY NOT TALKING ABOUT "Player.Pos.X, player.PoS.Y,Player.Pos.Z", simply "player.Pos."
Edit: - Also, check your onPickupPickedUp( player, pickup ) Event, did you add the same Model, if you are picking it, did you provided the Detail, and Etc. I hope you are even using that function.
It would be more clear, if you post the code, anyway i'm just telling you something that should be noticed, also can you show us the code/CMD of BuyProp?

Diamond

Quote from: [PP]SilenT on Jan 30, 2016, 10:59 AMNo Error Showing I can't Buy House Or see Id Or Who Is Owner

Is this error occurring? "the index 'brain' does not exist" ??

Quote from: [TBS]Destroyer on Jan 30, 2016, 11:35 AM
Is that a, Vehicle Pickup lol? Well Vehicle pickups can be only picked, when Vehicles bump/hit it, also when you add a prop by /buyprop( well you didn't showed us codes even ) so kindly check your Database, IF! you are using "Player.Pos" function to add props in the Database, so it will probably add the player Pos, into the DB, in Brackets for example (000.000,000.000,00.00)so you have to remove the brackets from it, in order to make it Spawn.
P.S : - I'm STRICKLY NOT TALKING ABOUT "Player.Pos.X, player.PoS.Y,Player.Pos.Z", simply "player.Pos."
Edit: - Also, check your onPickupPickedUp( player, pickup ) Event, did you add the same Model, if you are picking it, did you provided the Detail, and Etc. I hope you are even using that function.
It would be more clear, if you post the code, anyway i'm just telling you something that should be noticed, also can you show us the code/CMD of BuyProp?

Leave it, I got the error ''the index 'brain' does not exist''

On Topic: Fuking he is not even showing error nor his code of prop system/

Human

NE.Fucker Stop Your Shitty Post If You Post You Know  What i Can With  You Soon

Human

Problem Solve :D  Thanks YoU Bro Destroyer