[BUG] Checkpoints events not responding efficiently

Started by DizzasTeR, Feb 03, 2016, 07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on May 31, 2015, 05:49 AMDescription: The events do not respond and/or miss to catch when a player go through

Information:

• When we go through the CheckPoints in a vehicle, the events hardly get called, by that I mean sometimes the event's doesn't catch a player went through them, It sometimes doesn't catch at all, Sometimes only catches Entered and sometimes only catches Exited, Mostly it doesn't catch at all in Vehicle
  • When running on-foot into checkpoints seems to work fantastic! Reliable output but! When you are holding a partial direction running keys ( I mean for example arrow up & left ) and run into checkpoint, It can fail to track the event.

Even though this has been marked solved, while testing race gamemode in my server, almost 60 - 75% of times the checkpoint events do not respond if the players are going fast, usually we have to go into it for a couple of times to trigger onCheckpointEntered ( Exitted might have the same thing ). I hope developers will look into it.