VCMP Xbox

Started by xadturbo, Feb 22, 2016, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xadturbo

Hello i have a question,is there any possibility to play gta vc mp on a xbox classic the first one?

KakaroT

It won't happen. VCMP will remain for PC 4 lyf.

Stormeus

Anik

Quote from: Stormeus on Feb 22, 2016, 06:58 PMAbsolutely not.
Are you planning to make VC:MP Available for Xbox too??

Striker

Quote from: [DS]Anik on Feb 23, 2016, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Stormeus on Feb 22, 2016, 06:58 PMAbsolutely not.
Are you planning to make VC:MP Available for Xbox too??
Dude, he just said, that VC-MP CAN'T BE IN XBOX! no xbox live nothing.....

MatheuS

I think that is not possible, but if possible, I think it would not be worth.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

KAKAN

Quote from: MatheuS on Feb 23, 2016, 01:19 PMI think that is not possible, but if possible, I think it would not be worth.
it would be, I would love playing VCMP using the Kinect :D
oh no

Striker

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 23, 2016, 01:22 PM
Quote from: MatheuS on Feb 23, 2016, 01:19 PMI think that is not possible, but if possible, I think it would not be worth.
:D XBOX 360 LIVE IS BANNED IN PAKISTAN YAY! Pakis can't just play -_- do you think most of the vc-mp players are just pakis, Xmair, and etc? will support this, even nobody will play that on xbox 360, and our highly respect developers are, aren't game developers -_-

Stormeus

It's not possible on Xbox at all. If we wanted to make an Xbox game, we'd have to get it licensed through Microsoft or else it doesn't run. VC:MP isn't a game, it's a mod.

To make it run would mean having to reverse engineer the entire Xbox version from scratch, which isn't going to happen because of how much work that is. NPCs are bad, this would be disaster-level effort.

It would also mean we would have to distribute our own copy of Vice City with the mod prepackaged. Not only is Microsoft not going to license it, it also means Rockstar will sue us if we go that far.

It's impossible, it's never going to happen, this is why. Don't ask us about VC:MP on consoles ever again.

KAKAN

Quote from: Striker on Feb 23, 2016, 02:16 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 23, 2016, 01:22 PM
:D XBOX 360 LIVE IS BANNED IN PAKISTAN YAY! Pakis can't just play -_- do you think most of the vc-mp players are just pakis, Xmair, and etc? will support this, even nobody will play that on xbox 360, and our highly respect developers are, aren't game developers -_-
What about Xbox one? And the thing 'LIVE' doesn't matter if you don't use voice/video chat.

off-topic:
Quote from: Stormeus on Feb 23, 2016, 03:03 PMIt's impossible, it's never going to happen, this is why. Don't ask us about VC:MP on consoles ever again.
When is VCMP going to get released on PS4?( Joke :P )
oh no

I believe the stupidity of the questions in this topic are proof that it should be closed right away.

Stormeus

Well there is nothing left to discuss, it's already been resolved that this is beyond the realm of possibility.

Locked.