Server stop working when pressing Control-C

Started by ysc3839, Feb 11, 2015, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

I used VS2013 to debug the server, it shows:
QuoteFirst-chance exception at 0x765722CB (KernelBase.dll) in server.exe: 0x40010005: Control-C.
If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.
Then I click Continue, it shows:
QuoteUnhandled exception at 0x0046420D in server.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x000000EC.

Please fix this bug!

Does this happen without any plugins? Have you tried to locate where or what causes that error? Might be the script who does something that it shouldn't with the instances. Do you have any information other than that? No offense but I doubt the devs can do anything with just that.

Thijn

Pressing ctrl-c on a clean server works fine. What plugins did you load?

If you want you can send me a zip in a PM that will reproduce this crash.

ysc3839

Quote from: Thijn on Feb 11, 2015, 06:14 PMPressing ctrl-c on a clean server works fine. What plugins did you load?

If you want you can send me a zip in a PM that will reproduce this crash.
Squirrel plugin. If I remove it, this error will not show.

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 12, 2015, 08:17 AMSquirrel plugin. If I remove it, this error will not show.

Then it's something wrong with your script. Try loading an empty script and see if it does the same.

Thijn

Would you mind sending me the script? If this is a bug in the squirrel module it's easier to debug.

ysc3839

Quote from: Thijn on Feb 12, 2015, 05:13 PMWould you mind sending me the script? If this is a bug in the squirrel module it's easier to debug.
I tried to remove the script, but is the same...

Thijn

Make sure you use the latest server and plugin. I can't seem to reproduce this. Pressing ctrl+c just closes the server.