Admin system
Gotoloc
And much more...
Our forum is indian-vcmp.cf (changed)

Apply for admin at our forum!

Hanney

Indian VCMP but hosted in Europe... o_O

SomeoneRandom

my friend has purchased host from europe so..

KAKAN

Quote from: Jagrit Vats on Apr 05, 2016, 01:05 PMmy friend has purchased host from europe so..
So? Maybe change the name to "Europe VCMP", there was a server named "BABAKAKAN's Server" which was one of the Indians server. I want to see more and more Indian servers in the masterlist :D
oh no

SomeoneRandom

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 05, 2016, 01:35 PM
Quote from: Jagrit Vats on Apr 05, 2016, 01:05 PMmy friend has purchased host from europe so..
So? Maybe change the name to "Europe VCMP", there was a server named "BABAKAKAN's Server" which was one of the Indians server. I want to see more and more Indian servers in the masterlist :D
So kakan u want me to buy new host just for countru? What is problem in European host?

Diamond

You're mistaken. No, that guy havent purchased it, someone named a guy '@Gudio' gave him. :D

SomeoneRandom

Vps is facing some problems so serve ris shut down temporarily

Murdock

Quote from: Jagrit Vats on Apr 05, 2016, 03:34 PMVps is facing some problems so serve ris shut down temporarily

If this is being hosted by a Linux guru like @Gudio I doubt it's the VPS causing the problems

Diamond

Quote from: Murdock on Apr 05, 2016, 04:18 PM
Quote from: Jagrit Vats on Apr 05, 2016, 03:34 PMVps is facing some problems so serve ris shut down temporarily

If this is being hosted by a Linux guru like @Gudio I doubt it's the VPS causing the problems

If the VPS is of Linux Guru then its sure that VPS isnt causing any problems, its some script or plugin problems, something related to Linux line endings.

SomeoneRandom

KAKAN

oh no

Klaus

Indians setting up shop in Europe is just common-practice nowadays :L

Coolkid

Quote from: Klaus on Apr 06, 2016, 07:51 PMIndians setting up shop in Europe is just common-practice nowadays :L
How the fuck is this related to the server there is a board named off topic you can post your fucking things there noobbb

SomeoneRandom

Updated! Fixed Several Bugs!

Goku

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 05, 2016, 01:35 PMI want to see more and more Indian servers in the masterlist :D

Really?
There is only one thing that i know about life - Some mistakes happen by chance, but some mistakes happen because we make 'em happen.