Know Any Fancy/Good Mods or Huds?

Started by DiGiTa, May 07, 2016, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiGiTa

Hey mates/bros/men/dudes/guys/males/masculines and females(If there's even some of them lol...)! I just want to know what mods/huds that you are using today. Or if you might know one? Please tell me one ;D .I'm just curious of you guys on what mods you using, they might be really dope. I'm also working for my new hud, but still... It's still on the process of perfecting it (But mostly, I'm just gonna focus on the font to align properly for now).

My Hud That I'm using:
  • Made a GTA V-like sniper-scope.
  • Font has strokes.
  • New icons :D

its still sh*t for now

Xmair

I just got random huds from random sites and merged them into one.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

vito

I use this aim at LW since its allowed there:

KAKAN

I still use my own laser scope :D
Can't gib screens now
oh no

Mötley

Might sound lame, When I use to be a heavy in moding I use to set the hud as a clear image(Image name needs to be there)

This way I could manually turn the hud off< Was a lot of fun seeing the entire screen,. But can be aggravating. Of course the correct way to do this years ago would of been to possibly use LUA back then to have keys to turn the hud on and off,

My suggestion for multiplayer is to leave it be. Would Rockstar allow you to do any of this^^^^^^^^^ or would you get banned?