Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Quote from: Kirollos on May 16, 2016, 08:36 AMEveryone in vcmp is pro
false dat.( lie game pls )
Quote from: Xmair on May 16, 2016, 08:55 AM
Quote from: Kirollos on May 16, 2016, 08:36 AMEveryone in vcmp is pro
The game ends here.
true dat pls

Quote from: Hercules on May 16, 2016, 10:19 AM@Xmair its mean thats not end here
Xmair Is A kid in scripting
he didn't say a lie!
oh no

Cool

Quotehe didn't say a lie!    [mean he lie ] i understand but its lie game so no true talks :D
I hate KAKAN   he never help me

EightyVice

i hate ext-d.CrystalBlue he is a stupid

KAKAN

I hate SLC( @. ), he's the true noob
oh no

Cool

I LOVE S.L.C he never insult me

Kewun

I am your father.

Cool

KAKAN

everyone is a pr0 here
oh no

DiGiTa

I HATE EVERYONE IN VC:MP THEY ARE SO SH*T AT DM! LITERALLY! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S PRO AT THE GAME! LOSERS! RETARDED F*CKS!

pls kill me...

EightyVice

VCMP made after vrocker and ad_tec go to rockstar HQ and steal Vice city engine source code , they take also a multiplayer project from rockstar and delete all files from the computer that belong to this project then they call maxorator to take him by helicopter and give him some guns and police start to chase him then they escaped and make vcmp then some noobs as kakan and s.l.c want to hack this version make aimbot for all servers but in the end they die after burn in their house then motley hacked the vcmp and buy in ebay for 5$ and xmair buy it his antivirus delete it because antivirus think it a virus , Zeyad_Ahmed made a call with motley to buy vcmp source code for vito and russian internet mafia but FBI was listeneng to the call so Zeyad_Ahmed jailed and he died in the jail and motley still have the leaked vcmp and go to vito and his mafia to deal to buy the source code Hercules was a police officer and he know about the deal from Zeyad_Ahmed before he die , hercules go to the place that the deal will happend hecules go with his police car and when gang know that there are a police officer near them they told vito that there are a police officer so vito thinked that motley bretrayed him and till the police so vito killed motley and hecules start  killing in the mafia but vito killed him by sniper from the roof when vito take the source code he suprised that motley want to trick him with pacman game instead of the source code and the vcmp still with vrocker and his team
Biggest lie 8)

DizzasTeR

Coolkid

Coolkid

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on May 17, 2016, 12:12 PMVCMP made after vrocker and ad_tec go to rockstar HQ and steal Vice city engine source code , they take also a multiplayer project from rockstar and delete all files from the computer that belong to this project then they call maxorator to take him by helicopter and give him some guns and police start to chase him then they escaped and make vcmp then some noobs as kakan and s.l.c want to hack this version make aimbot for all servers but in the end they die after burn in their house then motley hacked the vcmp and buy in ebay for 5$ and xmair buy it his antivirus delete it because antivirus think it a virus , Zeyad_Ahmed made a call with motley to buy vcmp source code for vito and russian internet mafia but FBI was listeneng to the call so Zeyad_Ahmed jailed and he died in the jail and motley still have the leaked vcmp and go to vito and his mafia to deal to buy the source code Hercules was a police officer and he know about the deal from Zeyad_Ahmed before he die , hercules go to the place that the deal will happend hecules go with his police car and when gang know that there are a police officer near them they told vito that there are a police officer so vito thinked that motley bretrayed him and till the police so vito killed motley and hecules start  killing in the mafia but vito killed him by sniper from the roof when vito take the source code he suprised that motley want to trick him with pacman game instead of the source code and the vcmp still with vrocker and his team
Biggest lie 8)
Nice story

Moral - if you have free time to waste do read this

Finch Real

@SLC I hate you most
You are a biggest noob in VCMP
and @KAKAN is his Bitch
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

KAKAN

Quote from: Finch Real on May 27, 2016, 05:13 PM@SLC I hate you most
You are a biggest noob in VCMP