Suggestion: onPlayerShootPlayer

Started by EK.IceFlake, May 19, 2016, 03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murdock

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on May 20, 2016, 07:03 PMTrying to decompile is another head-break, that's a different situation but having scripts compiled is one of the simplest ways to keep your code safe and in editable by normal users, even if someone gets it through memory it will be compiled and I don't think someone will sit back to decompile a VCMP server source.

Decompiling squirrel scripts has nothing to do with the VCMP server source.

Quote from: KAKAN on May 21, 2016, 09:21 AMSquirrel doesn't compile into machine code, so a simple program can help us decompile, but as Squirrel is not that famous, no one has made a decompiler yet :P

I did find some decompilers out there, however those hadn't been updated for years and do not work anymore

EK.IceFlake

Doom, listen. You shouldn't have functions that are dangerous if someone finds out in the first place. I do every checks serverside and the client is just for storing non-critical info such as spawn weapons. This, along with freedom, is the main reason I'm neither compiling nor memorying my scripts [if diamond force me to do it then I have to do it]