Crazy,...

Started by Mötley, May 25, 2016, 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

So In my older years I find It odd that after 5 consecutive years ++ of being in a relationship, My Fiancée comes out saying she no longer wants to be together anymore. Leaving me clueless as to why. I find it odd and have not really been myself lately.

How would you handle it if your women randomly told you that she just no longer wants to be with you or around you,.

I really try not to talk to people as I prefer to be on my own etc so I consider you guys family in some type of way :D as we are all technically scriptwriters, there are some that are not..

I partially blame my scripting of getting in the way of the relationship. As I have not really done anything wrong. I think it is just crazy how it is out of the blue that she comes out saying she no longer wants to be together after all of this time...

EightyVice

women and programming cant deal

DizzasTeR

There is a reason why the word 'bitch' exists, use it on her and move on with your life, look for better results in future from someone worth being with you and never leave you without a reason.

Murdock

I doubt you have suitable age to have a fiancee yet.
Assuming you're about 13 years old I would say just move on

Mötley

Quote from: Murdock on May 25, 2016, 04:24 PMI doubt you have suitable age to have a fiancee yet.
Assuming you're about 13 years old I would say just move on

25 we have know each other and talked 247 since i was 16. So it's actually really odd when it's a everyday thing to becoming not at all. Rather odd being on my own. So i find it crazy.

Kirollos

EK.IceFlake

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Do nothing and leave that place.
P.S:- I don't get the topic, yet it seems to me like a Forum game :P
oh no

EightyVice

Motley forget her and ignore her and don't blame your scripting skills that is your life and the scripting is your food to life I know that hard for you.