ManHunt City Cops And Robbers

Started by Anik, Jun 24, 2016, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 24, 2016, 04:12 PMIP : server.mccnr.cf:8192
This is not an IP.
You copied the rules from VCCNR.
This is hostname. I prefer using hostname instead of IP because hostnames are easier to remember.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: [MLP]Rarity on Jun 24, 2016, 04:36 PMI visited the server well It has alot of bugs that you should look for like the mouse isn't appearing when the commands menu appear so we can't lose the window but nice start. I also agree with Crystal you copied rules from VCCnR, try to be more creative and make alot of efforts beside copying.

Good Luck.
This is a VCMP bug I reported it
its causing big trouble for me :( :(

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 25, 2016, 03:47 AM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 24, 2016, 04:12 PMIP : server.mccnr.cf:8192
This is not an IP.
This is hostname. I prefer using hostname instead of IP because hostnames are easier to remember.
Not always
the hostnames given by isps are very hard to remember yet I can remember my years old ip when I was in Qatar

KAKAN

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 25, 2016, 07:01 AM
This is not an IP.
Not always
the hostnames given by isps are very hard to remember yet I can remember my years old ip when I was in Qatar
does that mean you call someone by dialing the number using numpad instead of an application which gives name to each number and saves it?
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 25, 2016, 07:11 AM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 25, 2016, 07:01 AM
This is not an IP.
Not always
does that mean you call someone by dialing the number using numpad instead of an application which gives name to each number and saves it?
Always.

Anik

As the Mouse was not appearing on GUI. I have binded the "X" key for closing the command box. And other GUI window which are used for job helps. So from now on Players can close the GUI window by pressing "X" key on their keyboard.

EK.IceFlake

Aim to capture (cuff) doesn't work

[MLP]Rarity

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jun 27, 2016, 03:02 PMAim to capture (cuff) doesn't work

Yea the server isn't free bug at all, I noticed that.

EightyVice

Quote from: Anik on Jun 27, 2016, 12:20 PMAs the Mouse was not appearing on GUI. I have binded the "X" key for closing the command box. And other GUI window which are used for job helps. So from now on Players can close the GUI window by pressing "X" key on their keyboard.
and we want the mouse to move the window cuz there is more commadns and it want to move to be visible

Xmair

C'mon, it's a vcmp bug, let the devs fix it.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Anik

A new signature has been added to the UCP.

Players Can use the new signature from UCP.

An example:

Finch Real

That much copskill I am wondered
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

Anik

Finch Real

I know :P Server was open 3 or 4 days ago and that much copskill
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

KAKAN

oh no