New VC-MP Installer

Started by Emanuel, Jun 28, 2016, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emanuel

Hello dear players today i am showing you the new vc-mp installer made by me [Emi]
Download Link Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8yjkt86l5j95po/VC-MP.exe?dl=0
And a video with installer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovvLW_wE9po&feature=youtu.be
New Features:
mutli language support
Splash screen with music
His new install patch is programfiles\VCMP\Vice City MultiPlayer 0.4

Enjoy it :)

ysc3839

Music is useless. Install in ProgramFiles would makethe browser can't write files.

KAKAN

I don't see anything useful. If you actually did the multi-language to whole client, then it would be good :)
oh no

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 28, 2016, 04:40 PMIf you actually did the multi-language to whole client, then it would be good :)

That's done automatically by whatever install software he used.

Stormeus

Quote from: . on Jun 28, 2016, 04:43 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 28, 2016, 04:40 PMIf you actually did the multi-language to whole client, then it would be good :)

It's definitely NSIS. Not very helpful if the license agreement isn't translated either. But then again who reads that?

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 28, 2016, 04:40 PMI don't see anything useful. If you actually did the multi-language to whole client, then it would be good :)
My project "vcmp-i18n" can do that. But now I'm focus on the new browser.

ysc3839

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 28, 2016, 05:08 PM
Quote from: . on Jun 28, 2016, 04:43 PM

It's definitely NSIS. Not very helpful if the license agreement isn't translated either. But then again who reads that?
I remembered VC:MP is licensed under Apache license. There must be translated version on the Internet. I read this because I want to know all kinds of open-source license.

Emanuel

I will make it better guys this is the start of an epic installer .

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Emanuel on Jun 29, 2016, 07:40 AMI will make it better guys this is the start of an epic installer .
Who even cares about an installer? They see it just once, for about 5 minutes.

Sebastian

Stormeus

Yeah in all honesty you're only looking at the installer for 30 seconds on average. No need to bloat it with unnecessary features.

EK.IceFlake

And I haven't tested it, but I hope it doesn't come bundled with other shit