Started by MEGAMIND, Jul 19, 2016, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

Minor updates is current game mode

MEGAMIND

MEGAMIND

MEGAMIND

NewK

Oh nice looking flags man, those look familiar to me, where did you get those ? ::)

MEGAMIND

Quote from: NewK on Sep 22, 2018, 08:26 PMOh nice looking flags man, those look familiar to me, where did you get those ? ::)
Got From CTF Server But Modified Them ( colors )

MEGAMIND

NewK

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Sep 23, 2018, 07:08 AM
Quote from: NewK on Sep 22, 2018, 08:26 PMOh nice looking flags man, those look familiar to me, where did you get those ? ::)
Got From CTF Server But Modified Them ( colors )
Ah so you stole them from my server, stole the mapicons aswell, changed the colors and decided to use them on your server. Nice of you to atleast admit to stealing it publicly.

MEGAMIND

already told u that got it from CTF, if u think its strealing then be it ur way, + its not strealing if u want them to be safe then lock ur store folder.

And it obviously not stealing i have not hijacked ur server, everyone gets every server store files which makes it easy  to access. so either devs make a decision to make it safe or else dont call it stealing

NewK

"It's not stealing because it's easy to steal" nice logic.

Just because it's easy to steal, that doesn't mean it's not stealing lol

MEGAMIND

All that time just for these 4 lines,
Bcz u also know its not stealing, thats y u didnt knew what to write

Ik that u made a server of ctf and i implemented its game mode in my server, so its obvious that u will feel raged and angr

NewK

lol I don't care about you making a CTF, I'm just making fun of you because you can't make your own flags and mapicons so you had to steal ;D

MEGAMIND

Quote from: NewK on Sep 23, 2018, 03:18 PMlol I don't care about you making a CTF, I'm just making fun of you because you can't make your own flags and mapicons so you had to steal ;D
really?

e.g i have a heal cmd someone makes it same as mine now there u go its called stealing
grow up please

NewK

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Sep 23, 2018, 03:19 PMe.g i have a heal cmd someone makes it same as mine now there u go its called stealing
grow up please
But you didn't make it the same as mine, you said it yourself, you got it directly from my server ;D

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Sep 23, 2018, 02:30 PMalready told u that got it from CTF
You didn't "make" anything lol

MEGAMIND

QuoteBut you didn't make it the same as mine, you said it yourself, you got it directly from my server
this was an example to make u understand and if u didnt read it its about a heal cmd for making u understand that its not stealing
which u did not understand

QuoteYou didn't "make" anything lol
As i said i got it not made it  just changed colors,
So its no use of lingering on topic!
every time writing "LOL" please grow up