[BUG] STRUMUS PLES FIX: Car exiting, melee sync, pickups on 04v004

Started by Marcell, Sep 01, 2016, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcell

Fix the car exiting - currently, a passanger is pretty much 'locked up' unless the vehicle stops moving. A passanger should be able to jump out of a vehicle, both car and heli, when it's on the move, just like 0.3

Melee sync: When using some bladed weapons such as knife, machete, etc, your character will get into an attack loop repeating the same attack, and only way to break it off is to crouch or jump.

Pickups: On 04v004 there's a weird bug that turns many objects into pickups - even the barrels on Vercetti's roof for example. This needs to be addressed because some servers for example *cough* ogonoth *cough* use such items as decorative items, and it makes newbs thinks those objects you can interact with.

If you can't even care to spell his name correctly, why should he bother to care about you? I know that he probably doesn't care about something this minor because he's an evolved man. But it is rude none the less. I'd expect some of you to start calling him SMURF soon enough.

Marcell

Quote from: . on Sep 01, 2016, 12:27 PMIf you can't even care to spell his name correctly, why should he bother to care about you? I know that he probably doesn't care about something this minor because he's an evolved man. But it is rude none the less. I'd expect some of you to start calling him SMURF soon enough.
lsc what is ur problm????

Anik

Quote from: Marcell on Sep 01, 2016, 03:05 PM
Quote from: . on Sep 01, 2016, 12:27 PMIf you can't even care to spell his name correctly, why should he bother to care about you? I know that he probably doesn't care about something this minor because he's an evolved man. But it is rude none the less. I'd expect some of you to start calling him SMURF soon enough.
lsc what is ur problm????
again mispelled name :P
his name is SLC not lsc

Marcell

sry im stil new to this . bigest respect for stromeus im sory

krystianoo

i am Beta tester of Vcmp 0.4 R2 an di  would lik eto inform u that this bug not Fixed Or maybe fixed. Idk. reason : in 0.5 there is no apssenger seat. sorry. only shotgun seat and back seat
Also there is no had shot . because break game. (Glitch)
sorry For my bad english :) I am From Contentinent with not Good Englsh

Also fas switch bug fixed and disabled . play the game as ROCKSTAR INTENDED

( Edit ; some Misunderstanding . Storrommus made r2 no Maxorinator because he busy. Now no more mod allowed . Texture mod also diasbaled vcve banned fior usage automatic . But anti cheat good.  And now making /wep cmd is blocked because vcmp is gun free zone . I hope we cleared all :) Plz no insul tme . i a just beta tester, contact Stormusmus for more deail.s

Hanney

Strummusss plzzzzzzz fixxx shotgun synccc inconsistent manyy time between fast intervals of shotsss not sync. especially whenn finish opponent on ground and shot not sync and must make extraa 2nd (sumtime 3rd shot on ground for sync!!)!!! very frustrate!!please make small boy happy (me) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

plzzzz extra point if delete "bump" stunned animation too durong shotguns battles!!

KakaroT

Quote from: Marcell on Sep 01, 2016, 12:17 PMMelee sync: When using some bladed weapons such as knife, machete, etc, your character will get into an attack loop repeating the same attack, and only way to break it off is to crouch or jump.
was reported like 10 months ago.
Quote from: KakaroT on Nov 06, 2015, 03:28 PM10. Katana bug:
When you take Katana and go in any direction (without sprint) press fire button once and after that player itself will start slashing Katana, no need to press the fire button anymore. Also you can not move to any direction until you press sprint button or jump and move. It is always reproducible. Watch the video.
https://youtu.be/TQtFWcI7Rrk

DizzasTeR

Marcell

Quote from: krystianoo on Sep 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Sep 04, 2016, 04:30 PMFix bugs or DDOS!
im agre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@hanye
im think bump shold stay sory frind im like bump bump to eneymy . but fix woodgun pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im agre +1000

KAKAN

oh no

Thijn

Locked.

Bugs have been posted, so no reason to continue this "conversation".