Mini-games in server

Started by Shovon^, Sep 07, 2016, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shovon^

how to any Minigames in a server??? like racing...etc...
Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

KAKAN

Why does everyone wants to copy a server lol?
Anyway, create a script, make it run when a /cmd is used. Congrats, it's a minigame now.
oh no

Shovon^

iam not copying anyserver ..... if i create a server if nooones there evwryone is bored so they can join minigame thats y....
Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

jayant

vito

Quote from: Shovon^ on Sep 07, 2016, 03:04 PMiam not copying anyserver ..... if i create a server if nooones there evwryone is bored so they can join minigame thats y....
Just say "I want select missions to join via my phone as in gtaonline" and nobody will understand you want took VKs feature.  How to do? Scripting. If you're asking "how" it means you can't to do it.

Kewun

just make the mission, post errors, everyone can help you

W3aPoN^

Bro Shovon Use Dooms Map Editor And Make some Objects at Ammunation or At Other Place Then Make Them Rotate something Like This
CreateObject( ID, World, Vector( pos.x, pos.y, pos.z), Visibility ).RotateByEuler( Vector( 0, 0, 0), 0); Hope Thats Helps You :) Someday You Will Be Success :D

KAKAN

Quote from: =NK=RazaCharan** on Dec 11, 2016, 08:06 PMBro Shovon Use Dooms Map Editor And Make some Objects at Ammunation or At Other Place Then Make Them Rotate something Like This
CreateObject( ID, World, Vector( pos.x, pos.y, pos.z), Visibility ).RotateByEuler( Vector( 0, 0, 0), 0); Hope Thats Helps You :) Someday You Will Be Success :D
The last message was posted 3 months ago, did you care to see that? Don't bump, it may lead to your ban :D
oh no

W3aPoN^

LoL Sorry Brother and Thanks For Informing Me

Finch Real

He might have Eye Sight Problem
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg