save quit pos.!

Started by Slark__, Sep 27, 2016, 10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anik

Quote from: Saiyan Attack on Sep 27, 2016, 03:06 PMI have one question guys if player drowning and player do /q ... then next time when player join the last position is in water then how can we solved it .... !? obviously player don't to spawn in water ...
umm... Can be solved by checking Z axis of player excluding some places. And also as @zeus said by checking the anim of the player.

Thijn

I don't see why spawning in water is such an issue? They obviously tried to death evade by leaving. If your script puts them right back into the water when they rejoin I'd say the script is working fine.

!

Quote from: Thijn on Sep 29, 2016, 05:50 AMI don't see why spawning in water is such an issue? They obviously tried to death evade by leaving. If your script puts them right back into the water when they rejoin I'd say the script is working fine.
@Thijn u are right its not an issue but if we let the player to respawn in water then the only thing needs to be improve is to check if player is in vehicle and jump from any place or is in helicopter and use quit or kicked due to any reason so disable this system so on reconnect player will be spawned to his spawnloc not in air etc

Discord: zeus#5155