Share your Pokémon GO pictures

Started by PunkNoodle, Oct 07, 2016, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkNoodle

Share your best, funniest, or just random Pokémon GO pictures. I'll start with a random one just to break the ice. Please keep the topic clean, post only if you actually have a pic to share.

Rattata. No clue why they come out so pixelated, my camera has a better quality by default outside of the app.

Thijn

People actually still play this?

jWeb

Quote from: Thijn on Oct 09, 2016, 04:28 PMPeople actually still play this?

Considering how sh!ty and boring this game was even from day 1. I'm still surprised some people even played it a month later. Playing this now is just... wrong.

There's absolutely nothing fun about this game. You just walk around with your phone and swipe your screen.

Kewun

pokemon go sucks for me. I have a rooted phone and this crap wont let me play it.

Thijn

Quote from: Kewun on Oct 09, 2016, 04:37 PMpokemon go sucks for me. I have a rooted phone and this crap wont let me play it.
Be happy about that. The game isn't worth it.

KAKAN

Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Oct 07, 2016, 05:11 PMShare your best, funniest, or just random Pokémon GO pictures. I'll start with a random one just to break the ice. Please keep the topic clean, post only if you actually have a pic to share.
You guys are breaking the rules :D Everyone who has a lazy brain( ex: me, Thijn etc ) would not play Pokemon Go, and if someone would challenge us, simply, download a crack and boom :D
oh no

PunkNoodle

Aye, the topic is already fucked, so I guess I'd share my two cents as well. Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it and find it very objective, however I got the hunch it might be slightly off topic, not sure to be honest though. I'm not too fond of Pokémon GO either, I figured this was an opportunity to share funny pics or pics of your city or whatever in a funny way, however apparently I was proved dead wrong.